Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
PA grouse and rabbits? >

PA grouse and rabbits?

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA grouse and rabbits?

Old 11-20-2009, 08:01 PM
Spike

Default PA grouse and rabbits?

Alot of people probably dont care about this haha, just wondering if people are having any luck or just seeing rabbits, and grouse etc. havent gone out yet because of archery just checkin
Old 11-23-2009, 04:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

In 2D nada! I'm thinking we ought to start a serious ballistic discussion w/ the coyotes and fox. I am tried of sdeeing Red Tails the size of Turkey Buzzards flying in my valley as well. But we can't take them.
Old 11-24-2009, 11:40 AM
Spike

im with you there, my friend has seen a coyote or a fox almost everytime he went archery hunting and im seeing a ton of hawks here too.
Old 11-24-2009, 05:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Grouse yes,we're jumping alot.Rabbits no.Jumped the first rabbit in years.Ever since the coyotes have expanded the rabbit population has plunged in our area.