Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA calling ?

Old 10-25-2009, 07:04 AM
Fork Horn

Default PA calling ?

Ok I read the game laws and it says that electronic calls are illegal unless hunting crows, coyotes and a few others. Primos makes this new call E-can & E-roar which is battery operated and with a push of a button it makes a bleat or buck roar. Are they illegal to use in PA? My guess is yes but looking for others viepoint
Old 10-25-2009, 08:13 AM
Giant Nontypical

I would say yes. If it needs a battery to produce a sound it's electronic and therefore not legal in PA. My manual can works just fine unless it gets dirt in it. Personally, I'd prefer to rely on batteries as little as possible when I hunt. But thats just my opinion.
Old 10-26-2009, 03:19 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by BTBowhunter
I would say yes. If it needs a battery to produce a sound it's electronic and therefore not legal in PA. My manual can works just fine unless it gets dirt in it. Personally, I'd prefer to rely on batteries as little as possible when I hunt. But thats just my opinion.

I agree I have all 3 primos cans.
Old 10-26-2009, 02:32 PM
Typical Buck

manual can = success

love all of mine
Old 10-26-2009, 06:18 PM
Typical Buck

Those cans do work. But I prefer the tube style calls. I have better range and you can manipulate the calls.
Old 10-27-2009, 02:46 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by blkpowder
Those cans do work. But I prefer the tube style calls. I have better range and you can manipulate the calls.

Oh don't worry I have multiple buck grunt, does, fawn young buck tubes calls to go along with the cans.
Old 10-27-2009, 06:57 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Bowtech9
Oh don't worry I have multiple buck grunt, does, fawn young buck tubes calls to go along with the cans.
That's what I like to see,a hunter well prepared!
Old 10-27-2009, 07:20 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Bowtech9

Umm..unrelated to your post, but what the heck is a Mathews guy doing with a Bowtech screen name. Are you confused? I can help you. Drop the Mathews and stick with the Bowtech. LOL
Old 10-28-2009, 02:54 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Screamin Steel
Umm..unrelated to your post, but what the heck is a Mathews guy doing with a Bowtech screen name. Are you confused? I can help you. Drop the Mathews and stick with the Bowtech. LOL
I used to work at a bow shop thus the user name of bowtech not for the maker of bows. OBTW......... no thanks I stick with my Matthews! LOL
Old 10-29-2009, 10:34 AM
Fork Horn

Who knows, it's been raining nonstop everytime I've been out the season. I was out yesterday from 6am to 12pm WMU3D. A six hour soaker killing the grunt tube, and the bleat cans could not be heard over the rain.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.