Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
VT Bird hunting... >

VT Bird hunting...

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

VT Bird hunting...

Old 09-08-2009, 07:44 AM
Typical Buck

Default VT Bird hunting...

I grew up in VT and just moved back after 20 years. Anybody looking to do some bird hunting (either upland or waterfowl) let me know. I have my own dogs that point upland game, retrieve waterfowl and track blood, but have had limited time to scout this summer.

Just looking to network a bit with some local hunters.
Old 09-08-2009, 12:42 PM
Dominant Buck

Welcome back to the states Mustad. Weren't you up near Sherbrook? You back in Vt or elsewhere?
Old 09-09-2009, 03:54 AM
Typical Buck

Hey CI,

I'm back. Settled in Chittenden county for the kids. I would have loved to make my way back to the valley, but it wasn't in the cards. I've been up your way quite a bit this summer buying training birds from a guy in North Hero.

Let me know if you want to get out sometime.
Old 09-09-2009, 06:11 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by mustad View Post
Hey CI,

I'm back. Settled in Chittenden county for the kids. I would have loved to make my way back to the valley, but it wasn't in the cards. I've been up your way quite a bit this summer buying training birds from a guy in North Hero.

Let me know if you want to get out sometime.
Were you getting the birds from Everette Dubuque? I know he sells them and he is a friend of mine. Sure I would love to get out some time. I don't duck or goose hunt but will go out for Pats. and small game. I have a friend up here who is always trying to get me out for ducks perhaps I can hook you up with him sometime. He owns about 2000 feet of nice duck shore with several blinds. I will probably go to camp for bow and then it is off to Colorado for a few weeks. Good luck on the relocation.
Old 09-11-2009, 06:28 PM
Typical Buck

Yes, I was getting the birds from Everett. Good guy. You can tell him I'm the guy who's son locked the keys in the truck...He'll remember me

I'd love to meet your buddy. I'm heading up on Sunday to some waterfowl expo in your area. Not sure you know much about it.