Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
Crossbow Season Update from PGC Meeting Today >

Crossbow Season Update from PGC Meeting Today

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Crossbow Season Update from PGC Meeting Today

Old 09-03-2009, 09:24 AM
Fork Horn

Default Crossbow Season Update from PGC Meeting Today

Crossbow season is going to be as printed in the Hunting and Trapping Digest!! In the meeting today the PGC voted not to restrict crossbow use in archery season or bear season. You can read more about it by logging onto the PGC website and checking out #093-09. Finally we have a definite answer to the mess!!
Old 09-03-2009, 10:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Oh heck, this is a terrible beggining to a great archery sport for the State of PA. Glad for the outcome, hate the venom and anger that has resulted from the BOC testicular inefficiencies, scare tactics, false information and sportsman against sportsman rhetoric. As long as we concewntrate on each other we will not be able to keep an eye on them! Safe hunting all!
Old 09-03-2009, 12:46 PM
Spike

kool.........................................
Old 09-03-2009, 01:20 PM
Banned

What a shame. 6 full weeks of a season with a superior weapon with no regard whatsoever for the herd. I'm truly ashamed to be a Pennsylvania hunter.
Old 09-03-2009, 01:33 PM
Typical Buck

Killem all and you will have big bucks, RIGHT
Old 09-03-2009, 01:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by FiveMiler
What a shame. 6 full weeks of a season with a superior weapon with no regard whatsoever for the herd. I'm truly ashamed to be a Pennsylvania hunter.
No need to be ashamed FiveMiler. 90% of the PA hunters who voiced an opinion were against this travesty. This isn't about the PA hunter. It's not even about the weapon It's about a lame duck group of commissioners led by a guy who sells crossbows giving a farewell F U to the hunters of this state.
Old 09-03-2009, 02:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

This isn't about the PA hunter. It's not even about the weapon It's about a lame duck group of commissioners led by a guy who sells crossbows giving a farewell F U to the hunters of this state.
Old 09-03-2009, 02:49 PM
Banned

EXACTLY bluebird. Some of us have been saying these people couldnt care less about hunters and hunting for years. Theyve proven it over and over again. Course some only see it after theyve been PERSONALLY slapped in the face by them.
Old 09-03-2009, 02:56 PM
Banned

I don't bowhunt. But I know alot of guys at work that do. Not a single one of them supported the crossbow. I myself, I'm just about ready to throw in the towel here in Pa.
Old 09-03-2009, 04:39 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by BTBowhunter
90% of the PA hunters who voiced an opinion were against this travesty.
I am curious. Where does this statistic come from?

Last edited by Maverick 1; 09-03-2009 at 04:42 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.