Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
98$ frikken dollars! >

98$ frikken dollars!

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

98$ frikken dollars!

Old 08-19-2009, 06:46 PM
Spike

This State is unbelievable:

http://www.dec.ny.gov/permits/6107.html
Old 08-20-2009, 05:58 PM
Fork Horn

I realized ahead of time they raised the super sportsman 20 bucks, I hadn't been expecting the 10 dollar fee for the "chance" to get doe tags. I have a feeling deer herd is going to grow in NY if they keep that fee up, lot of hunters won't shoot does as it is, now make them pay for just a chance to get a doe tag forget it I'm sure lot will say. Especially since you pay the 10 even if you don't draw a single tag. Worst of all I've heard none of these extra fees go to conservation efforts, at least then I wouldn't mind as much the extra fees.

My 2 licenses are going to run me over $200 this year since I got an invite to go to my cousins for PA opening day too. $107 for an out of state license in PA just to buck hunt for a day or two. Good thing I love this sport.

Last edited by johnnyc531; 08-20-2009 at 06:16 PM.
Old 08-21-2009, 06:40 PM
Fork Horn

Default Try nj

In NJ Everyone I hunt with hunts every deer season with multiple Zones.

$72.25 All Around Sportsman hunt/fish
$84.00 for 3 permits 1 bow 1 gun 1 muzzle loader
$84.00 for buck tags for extended bow, muzz L, Special Shotgun (in addition to permits to kill a buck)
$10.50 rifel permit for muzzle loader
$250.75 to hunt only deer all seasons in 1 zone (you can buy more zones)
If you want to hunt Pheasants and Quail on state land add $40.00 Turkey is $21.00