Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

2G sold out

Old 07-22-2009, 12:59 PM
Spike

Default 2G sold out

2G sold out,now 2F should go next then 2E by the end of the week by the way the system is set up. (1st,2nd and 3rd choices)That means we shouldn't have any out of staters hunting does in these 3 WMUs. This isn't exactly fair for the counties who are screwing the pooch on doing the first come first serve doe tags,now is it? Now since 2G is sold out they will go to 2nd choice. Now the counties who are taking their time with these tags are screwing people who sent in first. Now what is going to be done about this system so it is kept fair? Cause this wouldn't be to far off from just having them issued at the store the same time reg licenses are purchased. The counties who are doing these the fastest will issue the most tags and that is not fair. I think if you didn't get your doe tag for your WMU,then send them back and resend for another WMU to keep it a bit fairer to those who sent in for their WMUs first.

Last edited by cvtrapper; 07-22-2009 at 01:02 PM.
Old 07-23-2009, 10:51 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by 0198345956883

Idiot.............
Old 07-23-2009, 10:59 AM
Banned

Sounds like a Pa audubon member.

So happy with all the tags sold the fool is spouting bad poetry.
Old 07-24-2009, 12:07 PM
Spike

Now I do believe this is about making more money by having a 2nd and 3rd choice.They are trying to get money every what they can and don't care about nothing more than that. How could one be so blind of what the PGC is doing.Alot of good read and arguments on here and by far,the PGC is getting a whoopin by just a few on here who knows what they are talking about. What got me is the 2G read of how they take the worse area of the WMU and apply it to tho whole WMU. Now that is not responsible management at all and is very stupid management or intentional for deer slaughter. After seeing the 2nd and 3rd choice on the doe app,it's very clear what the two reasons are. Greed and the destruction of our deer herds. We have been infiltrated by green peace and bird watchers.
Old 07-24-2009, 12:52 PM
Typical Buck

We have been infiltrated by green peace and bird watchers.
You mean like Gary Alt? Just look at that SOB strangling that poor fawn!

Old 07-24-2009, 12:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Does anyone know what the PGC does with the fawns people pick up because they believe they were abandoned? I don't recall any stories in the PGN about WCOs releasing them into the wild.

Last edited by bluebird2; 07-24-2009 at 01:00 PM.
Old 07-24-2009, 01:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bluebird2
Does anyone know what the PGC does with the fawns people pick up because they believe they were abandoned? I don't recall any stories in the PGN about WCOs releasing them into the wild.
Do think it's smart to release human imprinted fawns back into the wild?

More exagerations and untruths from the USP.He should really stick to being the spokeperson for the crazy Amish guy who claimed he was attacked by three different color phased mountain lions.He's such a special guy that he even helped start a legal defense fund for the crazed Amish guy.Of course the attorney that would be representing him would be Mohr's own daughter.

Why would mohr oppose this anyway?He owns a commercial, tame animal shooting preserve on an island in the Susquehanna.When it comes to his finacial gain,he certainly doesn't seem to have a problem killing tame,human imprinted animals.Maybe he figured the PGC should donate those fawns to him so he can let them go on his island.
Old 07-24-2009, 01:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

What did that have to do with tags being sold out in 2G anyway?
Old 07-24-2009, 01:24 PM
Typical Buck

After thinking it over for a bit, I deleted the post showing the story. This is a sad situation that isn't good for the PGC, the USP, and anyone participating in our sport. About the only winners here will be PETA and the anti-hunter fringe lunatics.

I ain't touching it.
Old 07-24-2009, 01:24 PM
Spike

"I had one WCO tell me that clubbing was the easiest and quietest," Mohr states in the flier. "He had said, 'All I have to do is bend over and hold out my thumb. When they reach out for what they think is a bottle, I whack them on the head with a hammer handle. Then I throw them over a bank or a pit.'

Isn't it illegal to dispose of deer carcasses in any other place besides in the proper waiste disposal areas also? Double standard here?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.