Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Firewood ?

Old 07-13-2009, 08:10 AM
Typical Buck

Default Firewood ?

I'm just wondering if anyone here from western New York might have some firewood to cut . I'm getting into a panic because I usually have my wood done by now .i'd be willing to pay and help you get your wood cut too
Old 07-13-2009, 10:31 AM
Boone & Crockett

John, I see people giving away wood all the time on Craigslist, there's a free section, just checked Rotchester and there was a couple listed.
Old 07-14-2009, 02:45 PM
Typical Buck

thanks Charlie I live in Olean and after checking I might have a lead in Allegany
If anyone else can help me out I would really appericate it
Old 07-14-2009, 03:49 PM
Typical Buck

Fair amount of concern about emerald ash borers in some parts of western NY and PA. As a result, I think many counties in both states have banned the movement of firewood from certain areas.

Pretty sure they've been confirmed in Cattaraugus or Chautauqua County, perhaps both? You could probably look it up on the DEC site for confirmation.
Old 07-15-2009, 03:07 PM
Typical Buck

just noticed that this is for hunting only sorry but this was the one place that i knew would help besides I'm "hunting " for firewood
Old 07-15-2009, 04:25 PM
Typical Buck

Hey, it only sez hunting topics, now what kind of hunting.