Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Sunday Bowhunting in PA? >

Sunday Bowhunting in PA?

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Sunday Bowhunting in PA?

Old 07-10-2009, 11:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by cvtrapper
Even Gods creatures needs a break to. I say no Sunday hunting. I would bring in the use of semi auto rifles and silencers before Sunday hunting. I would not limit it to just bow hunting either. If it is good for one type of weapon it should be good for all weapons. Some whine about crossbows and say they should not be allowed and primirive weapons only during archery season. What came first,the cross bow or compound bow?
That is your belief . Not mine so why infringe on my right to hunt sundays. For religion to play a major role is bs

I think gas is to expensive so sunday would be a good day to ban driving so our gas demand goes down. Hope you can walk to church.