Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 How reliable are all these PA deer polls >

How reliable are all these PA deer polls

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

How reliable are all these PA deer polls

Old 06-15-2009, 05:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: How reliable are all these PA deer polls

Not sure. I'll try and see.

I guess we know how credible these things are now don't we?
Old 06-15-2009, 05:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

Whoops! Now everyone is gone. I'm new at this. I guess I should check with ole Corny for some pointers
Old 06-15-2009, 05:30 PM
Banned

I see no votes??? How did you do it. Can you give "great hunting in Pa" all the votes?? And only one to another?

If not, I guess its not possible to do anything other than erase all the votes??

Seems to me, all you did was delete the poll and start it over and pretended like you actually did something trying to fool people, whom you apparently think are dumber than you are?[:'(]
Old 06-15-2009, 05:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

I see no votes??? How did you do it. Can you give "great hunting in Pa" all the votes?? And only one to another?
LOL! Play dumb now! If you hadn't been sloppy with your end times, we may have never figured this out.

Actually, the first time I played with it, two votes went away. The second time they all went. I'm not entirely sure but the point has been proven.

Now that we have established that it's possible, it's pretty apparent why your polls have the discrepancies that they do.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:43 PM
Banned

"LOL! Play dumb now! If you hadn't been sloppy with your end times, we may have never figured this out. "

There noone playing dumb other than YOU. You deleted the poll. I dont see a skewed result. I see you having erased the whole thing! LOL. How did that skew the poll benefit you in any way? LMAO. And why would anyone do that when it would be kinda obvious? LMFAO. What a lying dill weed. Youre unreal LMAO. Typical lying arse pgc type

"Actually, the first time I played with it, two votes went away. The second time they all went. I'm not entirely sure but the point has been proven. "

Ha ha ha. Yeah. According to you two votes went away! LMAO. If that happened you'd have pointed it out and not gotten rid of all of them and had no proof it was possible.

Old 06-15-2009, 05:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

Easy enough to prove or disprove. Pats was here when it went down to two. You play the dumb one fairly well but it was your polls that inspired this little experiment. I'll reopen the thing and If we get a few more votes, I'll copy and paste it before I try to Cornelius the poll again. LOL
Old 06-15-2009, 05:58 PM
Typical Buck

When I voted, there were three votes. When I checked back there were two votes, yours was gone. I seen it you know you seen it. I am sure he would run another poll for you if you are still interested.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well whattya know! It's open again with new voting.

Gee Corny, maybe you can reopen yours and vote em again too!

Is that why we saw those mysterious discrepancies on your polls and Mavericks?

Havent figured your game out totally but I've figured out enough to know that your polls can't be trusted
Old 06-15-2009, 06:04 PM
Banned

"When I voted, there were three votes. When I checked back there were two votes, yours was gone. I seen it you know you seen it. I am sure he would run another poll for you if you are still interested. "

I am interested for ****s and giggles. And no, im no liar, i didnt see a thing. I was hopping into other threads and also was away from the pc for a few minutes, apparently during all the "excitement".
Old 06-15-2009, 06:05 PM
Typical Buck

I voted the same as last time, best ever

Quick Reply: How reliable are all these PA deer polls

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.