Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 PA VOTED WORST DEER STATE IN NATION >

PA VOTED WORST DEER STATE IN NATION

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA VOTED WORST DEER STATE IN NATION

Old 06-15-2009, 01:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: PA VOTED WORST DEER STATE IN NATION

I'd rather take stock in a poll of 900 hunters selected randomly by an outside third party than worry about a poll conducted on one website that only was obviously altered after voting was closed and still only generated 11 votes for the "worst state" What a joke!

Take notice of the end time and the last vote 9+HOURS after the poll was closed. Who has that kind of access? Why the polls creator of course!

And the polls creator was............Cornelius08! Imagine that!

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=3426847&mpage=1

What is the worst deer hunting state?

Arkansas

0% (0)

South Carolina

2% (1)

Louisiana

6% (3)

Pennsylvania

23% (11)

New Jersey

21% (10)

Vermont

8% (4)

Other?

38% (18)

Total Votes : 47

(last vote on : 5/27/2009 11:34:30 AM)
(Poll ended: 5/27/2009 2:00:00 AM)
Old 06-15-2009, 01:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: racingdl19

first off cornelius just because i highly disagree with you doesnt mean im wrong.second just because i decide not to use the shift key or punctuation doesnt mean ****.and third this isnt an arguement.i put my opinion down,end of story.
Welcome to HNI racingdl19. Lots of good people here.

Pay no attentionto the resident cornhole. He simply can't handle different viewpoints very well.
Old 06-15-2009, 02:07 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: racingdl19

the way i see it if youve got a problem with hunting deer in pa then dont.there are plenty of deer out there and theres too many ppl whining because they didnt get a deer in their favorite spot or on the first day or whatever.personally numbers and percentages dont mean squat to me im still gonna hunt and im still gonna see deer.who cares about all that crap?hunting is hunting.personally ive seen bigger bucks being shot the last few years.if your mad because you dont see what you want to then go hunt a game farm somewhere else and if you dont wanna pay the license fee or have a problem with the way pa runs things hunt another state or suck it up.hunter numbers are going to go down when youve got ppl rattling off their numbers and percentages that they took off of websites.i know what i see and feel that its not the best hunting but it could be alot worse.and thats how alot of ppl feel around here.say what you want but until i dont see deer anymore im going to continue to hunt in pa.if somebody else doesnt thats fine just more oportunities for me to hunt other areas.there is no arguing about it either hunt and just be glad you get to get out and are able to have the opportunity to hunt or go somewhere else and bawl.
Then why read this friggin non-sense and put your 2 cents in if you dont give a ****????????? I for one give a **** and im not going to stand by and watch a few chosen few a$$kissers keep demolishing what my whole existence stands for
Old 06-15-2009, 02:09 PM
Banned

BTB, there is a big difference between "different views" and "attacks". Though I handle BOTH better than you do the truth. In your case very loosely.

Amen Rem700. That about sums it up PERFECTLY.
Old 06-15-2009, 02:12 PM
Banned

"Take notice of the end time and the last vote 9+ HOURS after the poll was closed. Who has that kind of access? Why the polls creator of course!
And the polls creator was............Cornelius08! Imagine that!"

Thats been explained to btb the liar more than once. Yet he continues to try and decieve, because he got caught in about a dozen or more lies and feels like an embarrassed arse, so tries to get "even" even though its impossible, because he is the only one who lies all the time.

As for the poll, You type in a time whenever you wish to end the poll, as long as it is the current time or earlier and the poll ends...If you want it to end, and it is 6:00 June 15, you can type in any date or time prior to that. Has no bearing on the result. Cant change it, impossible. Not that Id want to, because EVERY poll ive seen has been AGAINST pgc.. All of the several that Ive posted from SEVERAL websites..... Perhaps you should consult the administrator if you have a problem with understanding how to end a poll dumbarse! LOL.

Yoiu wanna know how long it ran liar??? Look at the time of my first post, and compare to the time of last vote... That means it ran LONGER than 2 days. Not 9 hours.

Who would attempt to skew the facts as you do, other than an econut or a pgc/dcnr insider close friend/family member. I expect no admission of truth from a compulsive liar... But I think we should all keep your "views" in their proper perspective.
?
Old 06-15-2009, 02:19 PM
Typical Buck

Even though the Game Commission did issue red tags to qualified farmers that allowed hunters to kill a lot deer you have that pretty much all wrong too.

Farmers in Pennsylvania, through legislative authority, can pretty much kill any and every deer that walks onto their fields any time of the year they want to. The farmers used to make demands of the State Legislature that the Game Commission fix their problem of crop damage. The Game Commission pretty much did fix that crop damage problem by allowing hunters the opportunity to do what the farmers were already doing.

Would it have been better to allow the farmer to kill all those deer instead of hunters?

I agree though that solving the over population of deer for farmers though probably was a mistake, but not for the reason hunters think it was a mistake. It was a mistake because the farmers screaming about too many to the State Legislature used to counter the screaming from the hunters that there weren’t enough deer. When the Game Commission gave the Farmers the tools, red tags, to solve their problem they no longer screamed at the Legislature. Once the Farmers stopped screaming the only ones screaming were the hunters and the Legislature soon forgot about the screaming of the farmers used to cancel out the screaming from the hunters so they too jumped on the more deer bandwagon, even in the farm land. At least before red tags the Legislature was only demanding more deer in the forested areas. That is why the forested areas of the state are the areas with destroyed habitat today, but in the future the habitat in the small woodlots that surround the farmland might also be destroyed with more and more farmers dropping out of farming and no longer demanding fewer deer or getting red tags.

That is why solving the Farmer’s damage problems might have been a mistake that leads to fewer deer for the future, unless we can get people, hunters, better educated on the deer/habitat relationshipthat really influence the future deer populations.

R.S. Bodenhorn

R.S.B:
you may wanna read over this previous statement and let me say "A few times". You have contradicted yourself so many times in that statement that i seriously had to wipe the drool from my mouth twice while reading it!

Old 06-15-2009, 02:20 PM
Spike

i give a **** about hunting rem700man.its a way of life.i dont care about if my capitalization is right or my punctuation though.and you can say what you want cornelius your just posting stuff you got off of other websites/forums.who cares about the "truth".when i want the truth i watch a primos show or movie.the truth is the deer are there you just gotta hunt them and it may take some work but they are there no doubt.
Old 06-15-2009, 02:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

"Take notice of the end time and the last vote 9+ HOURS after the poll was closed. Who has that kind of access? Why the polls creator of course!
And the polls creator was............Cornelius08! Imagine that!"

Thats been explained to btb the liar more than once. Yet he continues to try and decieve. You type in a time whenever you wish to end the poll, as long as it is the current time or earlier and the poll ends. Perhaps you should consult the administrator if you have a problem with understanding that dumbarse! LOL.
LMAOROTF What a lame BS concocted story! Why on earth would you need to type in a time half a day BEFORE the "last" vote? Just random eh? NOT!!!!

As I said, altered after the fact! The proof is undeniable!
Old 06-15-2009, 02:24 PM
Spike

the are certain rules and regulations that farmers have to follow with crop damage deer.they cant just kill off every deer.
Old 06-15-2009, 02:25 PM
Banned

Racing says; "first off cornelius just because i highly disagree with you doesnt mean im wrong"

I agree completely, you arent wrong because opinions disagree with mine. You are wrong on much of what you said, simply because you were not right.

When you said these things previously.

"the way i see it if youve got a problem with hunting deer in pa then dont.there are plenty of deer out there"

No there isnt. Compared to previously. Or compared to most other states. And thats not an opinion, thats documented fact when you compare data.

"and theres too many ppl whining because they didnt get a deer in their favorite spot or on the first day or whatever."

I dont see anyone whining for that reason. And that is also a fact.

As for the rest, your right, just your opinion, and disagrees with mine. A pretty pathetic one given your selfishness and views of fellow hunters.

Quick Reply: PA VOTED WORST DEER STATE IN NATION

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.