Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Pa license increase >

Pa license increase

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Pa license increase

Old 04-04-2009, 02:09 PM
Banned

Default RE: Pa license increase

I agree. I support pgc getting mo' money no matter what they do is rediculous. And that is your position. SO why whine? Its a given choice. You cannot use your own discretion to ascertain wether you trust pgc or not to "do what is right" when they take our cash?? If you do....You pick I SUPPORT THE PGC FEE INCREASE! Its unconditional!!! IF you support is NOT unconditional, you pick I do not support unless CHANGES ARE MADE!

Are you slightly retarded?? My god man, noone can be this dense.
Old 04-04-2009, 02:17 PM
Spike

This poll is not quite fair

BTB you hit the nail square on the head with your very own poll. I know you would,nt get a job as a analist for sure.
Old 04-04-2009, 02:19 PM
Banned

"You left out a best choice on your pollas well. You left out: I support a license increase now but feel certain things need to be addressed as we move forward without tha blackmailor something along that line."

1st, thats not an option because if you trust pgc to do what is right without the blackmail as you call it, YOU SIMPLY PICK I SUPPORT PGC LICENSE FEE INCREASE, because its the same thing.

2nd, its not an option on my poll because its nomore appropriate and fair than if I had written "I dontsupport giving pgc any moneyto screw the hunters of our state over with as they have thus far." as a choice....

Its worded as fairly as is possible.

"Don't go away mad! But a time out may be in order before you work your way into another full scale tantrum. "

Go away??LOL Tantrum??? On the contrary. Im having fun making you look like a blooming idiot, and that your pgc support has NO rationalbounds!

Old 04-04-2009, 02:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: TWOWITHONE

This poll is not quite fair

BTB you hit the nail square on the head with your very own poll. I know you would,nt get a job as a analist for sure.
I said it from the beginning

The whole point was that it was as fair as Corny's poll.

Anyone who fails to see that BOTH polls are biased has blinders on. That was the point. I hope you can see that but if not, thats your problem!
Old 04-04-2009, 02:29 PM
Banned

Only problem is, mine is 100% fair. Yours is about as unfair as it gets. It excludes the #1 most expressed viewpoint on the subject that exists.
Old 04-04-2009, 03:45 PM
Banned

Hmmm. Seems to me according to your poll, there are only 4 people FOR increase. The second selection doesnt say wether they are for or against it. Just says they have concerns and understand money is needed. I think we can all agree to that. I know pgc needs money, and I definately have concerns....Only some of us Support the increase, while many of us do not. What a dope! LMAO!
Old 04-05-2009, 10:03 AM
Typical Buck

It has been slightly more then one full day since the legislation concerning a hunting license fee increase has been made public. In that time I am aware of three (3) polls on two different hunting message boards asking the hunters if they support the increase or not. It is rather interesting to see those results so I will post those results for all to see.

On this site alone there have been a total of 47 votes on the two separate polls. Here is the summary of those two polls:

11.…..23 %……..No increase votes
24.…..51 %……..Yes to the increase votes
12.…..26 %……..Maybe support an increase (qualified) votes

With the combination of the three separate polls there are a total of 107 votes. Here is the summary of all three polls.

22.…..21 %……..No votes
73.…..68 %……..Yes votes
12.…..11 %……..Maybe support an increase (qualified) votes

From this it seems pretty obvious that the majority do support a license increase. Even on this message board filled with USP and other anti-Game Commission people the majority say yes to a license increase while less then 25% stand totally opposed to the increase.

R.S. Bodenhorn
Old 04-05-2009, 10:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: R.S.B.

It has been slightly more then one full day since the legislation concerning a hunting license fee increase has been made public. In that time I am aware of three (3) polls on two different hunting message boards asking the hunters if they support the increase or not. It is rather interesting to see those results so I will post those results for all to see.

On this site alone there have been a total of 47 votes on the two separate polls. Here is the summary of those two polls:

11.…..23 %……..No increase votes
24.…..51 %……..Yes to the increase votes
12.…..26 %……..Maybe support an increase (qualified) votes

With the combination of the three separate polls there are a total of 107 votes. Here is the summary of all three polls.

22.…..21 %……..No votes
73.…..68 %……..Yes votes
12.…..11 %……..Maybe support an increase (qualified) votes

From this it seems pretty obvious that the majority do support a license increase. Even on this message board filled with USP and other anti-Game Commission people the majority say yes to a license increase while less then 25% stand totally opposed to the increase.

R.S. Bodenhorn
You do realize that 2 separate people make up the majority of the 11 on this board whom say No .

LMAO
Old 04-05-2009, 10:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

Why Jim, whoever could you be referring to?
Old 04-05-2009, 10:14 AM
Banned

LMAO!! As usual leave it to RSB to misrepresent the facts!

I see no "maybe" vote, and there sure as heck is no "maybe" on my poll. You may consider MAYBE as the option on THIS poll. But I didnt want "indecision" on mine by having confusing nonsensical wording as to where one stands, you either voted yes, no, or conditionally on mine..

Here is how it stands combinedpolls....Yes-18 votes (including a few pgcemployee votes) No-23 Maybe,maybenot--6.

Quick Reply: Pa license increase

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.