Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 DO YOU THINK PGC SHOULD BE GIVEN MORE MONEY? >

DO YOU THINK PGC SHOULD BE GIVEN MORE MONEY?

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

DO YOU THINK PGC SHOULD BE GIVEN MORE MONEY?

Old 04-03-2009, 04:55 PM
Banned

Default DO YOU THINK PGC SHOULD BE GIVEN MORE MONEY?

DO YOU SUPPORT A LICENSE FEE INCREASE FOR THE GAME COMMISSION?
Old 04-03-2009, 05:45 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: DO YOU THINK PGC SHOULD BE GIVEN MORE MONEY?

I guess you couldn’t even create a poll without biasing the results.

If you had wanted to have an unbiased and far result you would have included another question that read something along the lines of, “I don’t always agree with the Game Commission but understand and support the need for a license increase.”

As you poll is being done it has absolutely ZERO credibility of an unbiased result. But, then I am sure that is exactly the reason you biased it to start with. And, what to call others a liar, while you set up a poll that is intentionally going to produce the desired biased outcome? Doesn’t that make your biased result nothing more then a LIE and you the LIAR evertime you use the poll results?

You should leave polls to people that can set them up with a fair slate of questions.

R.S. Bodenhorn
Old 04-03-2009, 06:07 PM
Banned

"If you had wanted to have an unbiased and far result you would have included another question that read something along the lines of, “I don’t always agree with the Game Commission but understand and support the need for a license increase.”

Wrong again rsb. That would fall under option 3 above. If you dont agree ALWAYS with pgc, yet support them getting a fee increase even if it means NO changes or even if it means our situation WORSENING.... Then you pick option 3. ITs that simple.

If this question were included in our license as part of the transaction with a poll of 900,000 hunters+, Id bet 800,000 of them would say no.
Old 04-03-2009, 06:15 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: R.S.B.

I guess you couldn’t even create a poll without biasing the results.

If you had wanted to have an unbiased and far result you would have included another question that read something along the lines of, “I don’t always agree with the Game Commission but understand and support the need for a license increase.”

As you poll is being done it has absolutely ZERO credibility of an unbiased result. But, then I am sure that is exactly the reason you biased it to start with. And, what to call others a liar, while you set up a poll that is intentionally going to produce the desired biased outcome? Doesn’t that make your biased result nothing more then a LIE and you the LIAR evertime you use the poll results?

You should leave polls to people that can set them up with a fair slate of questions.

R.S. Bodenhorn
D ick,

Why don't you post your own poll with your own wording and we will see how different the results are?
Old 04-03-2009, 06:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

"If you had wanted to have an unbiased and far result you would have included another question that read something along the lines of, “I don’t always agree with the Game Commission but understand and support the need for a license increase.”

Wrong again rsb. That would fall under option 3 above. If you dont agree ALWAYS with pgc, yet support them getting a fee increase even if it means NO changes or even if it means our situation WORSENING.... Then you pick option 3. ITs that simple.

If this question were included in our license as part of the transaction with a poll of 900,000 hunters+, Id bet 800,000 of them would say no.
Truth is, you'd be afraid of a fair and balanced list of choices. Besides the poll will be skewed once you, pedroand the bird post your votes under all your aliases.
Old 04-03-2009, 06:30 PM
Banned

That can easily be checked by administrator if you cry loud enough. I dont have a clue who Pedro is, but I have one ID. But I wouldnt put it past you pgc supporters, since in the real world there probably wouldnt even be the 4 votes FOR it that are there currently. Course I hafta remember a more liberal amount of pgc employees and dcnr fellas roam these boards too and make upa MUCH higher percentage of the vote, than it would be if the total hunter ranks were polled. So i think it safe to say, whatever the outcome, in reality we could probably add 20-30% no vote to the results if we wanted to, to keep it realistic.

This isnt a pFSC poll that has no "no" answer. Sorry.
Old 04-03-2009, 06:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

As I said. You're simply afraid of a fairly worded poll.
Old 04-03-2009, 06:49 PM
Banned

If I were, I wouldnt have worded it fairly as i did.

You either SUPPORT the license fee increase PERIOD.
Or you DO NOT SUPPORT the license fee increase PERIOD.
ORYou dontSUPPORTunless conditions are met.

Thats the reality of it. Either PGC doesnt change things. Or they do. Question covers both possibilities.

Old 04-03-2009, 07:41 PM
Spike

Id say that poll says a lot. You,ve got 3 choices it,s really down to the 3 choices. And for WC0 Bodenhorn your question of I dont always agree with the GC. is far off in left field. Remember were supposed to be doing an audit of the deer mismanagement in this Commonwealth and your agency turned around and said they really DOUBT if they could cooperate with said audit. The hunters of this state deserve this audit to finally bring everything to life and you folks say that. Who do you folk,s think you are CIA, or what.
Old 04-04-2009, 12:11 AM
Typical Buck

The PGC needs to be wiped clean. All fired and all politics taken out of the system. Real lifetime hunters representing the state from different areas making decisions.WE need people that actually spend time ( hundreds of hours in the woods ).Its a real joke Rendell the liberal anti- gun globalist politician gets to appoint the PGC leaders.When the PGC starts taking statistics from the United
Nations commies ,thats the last straw.

Quick Reply: DO YOU THINK PGC SHOULD BE GIVEN MORE MONEY?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.