Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Some Good news In PA >

Some Good news In PA

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Some Good news In PA

Old 03-13-2009, 04:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Some Good news In PA

Bob, that fact just reinforces my feeling that some poster's only purpose here is to wage a war of propaganda. I can't imaginewaking up every day with the task of damning every aspect of the lifestyle I love. Certainly every actual hunter can find at least one thing good about the activity they participate in for pleasure. Got's me thinkin' a little.
Old 03-13-2009, 04:36 PM
Banned

Thats the way boys.... Another 12 pages of lying, name calling and conniving, then blame someone else becauseYOU arent talking about "SOME GOOD NEWS IN PA".
Old 03-13-2009, 04:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

Youre the only pot stirrer and the only thing those threads have in common....is U.

Several of those, I havent even posted on.
Thats correct. You only posted on a few. What part of

usually by the same member

didnt you understand? You don't participate in the hijacking all that often but when you do, it sometimes tends to get particularly nasty. We all get passionate about our viewpoints. Thats OK. the big problem I see is like Greg and Jim have both said. can't you ever find anything positive?

Why is it that a guy can't post a picture or a story here without it getting dragged into the same old crap?

Why can't the New York guys talk about their deer program without "helpful facts" and other interference from your buddy?

Why did the other thread have 12 pages of friendly interaction with a dozen members participating only turn to doo doo after you and BB chimed in?

Lighten up and shed yourself of some of that hatred

Old 03-13-2009, 05:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: livbucks

Bob, that fact just reinforces my feeling that some poster's only purpose here is to wage a war of propaganda. I can't imagine waking up every day with the task of damning every aspect of the lifestyle I love. Certainly every actual hunter can find at least one thing good about the activity they participate in for pleasure. Got's me thinkin' a little.
I feel the same way about you ,BTB and BWJ. I can't imagine why you side with the PGC and put down and denigrate your fellow hunters.
Old 03-13-2009, 05:24 PM
Banned

"Why is it that a guy can't post a picture or a story here without it getting dragged into the same old crap?"

If as youve said, I dont do it all that often, why ask me?

"Why can't the New York guys talk about their deer program without "helpful facts" and other interference from your buddy? "

Why are you asking me? I dont speak for him. I dont even know him. He is his own man, just as I am. But my opinion is, what is wrong with "helpful facts" and inferences, and why should YOU be up in arms over it anyway? You ARENT from Newyork, and if those who are wish to complain, they are more than free to do so if someone is out of line, then those who run this site can make that determination. It seems you are a bit over eager to PUSH that along in a particular direction perhaps?

"Why did the other thread have 12 pages of friendly interaction with a dozen members participating only turn to doo doo after you and BB chimed in?"

Because you dont like it when bb or I "chime in" and you contribute greatly to turning that thread into "doo doo" every bit as much as anyone else. And you are also exaggerating. There are ZERO threads where youve EVER gotten along with a dozen members, and didnt argue till I or bb came along in this forum. Andalso, Ive been spoken of many timesBEFORE ever posting in some threads...(LOL)

"Lighten up and shed yourself of some of that hatred"

Whom do I hate? (LOL) Noone. Not you. Not even pgc. But Im darn well gonna defend against what I see as disparaging remarks lies false accusations attempts at "stifling" opinionor anything else worthy of defending.... From you, pgc or anyone else. Just as Id expect anyone else to do who was in that position. And even in doing so, 9 times out of 10 I have a smile on my face while doing so, and dont wish anyone any "ill -will".