Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Honest Answers.

Old 02-26-2009, 07:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Honest Answers.

Again you are the liar here. I simply said what CCPA said was....

No more so than you talking about being a big ugly bodybuilder and mentioning swollen noses.
and your response is:

window.google_render_ad();
I said you are a liar because you are speaking of things completely out of context. I dont care if Isang the star spangle banner naked on main street. Ive never threatened anyone. If you agree, the conversation should of ended there. It didnt. SO apparently you think i did.
Therefore you are a L-I-A-R as usual.

Now quit trying to throw the attention off of your fellow pgc supporter whom DID threaten someone. Course I guess thats fine with you. But frankly I couldnt care less. Because we all know what I think of your distorted opinions are worth. (LOL)(LOL) LMAO!!

< Message edited by Cornelius08 -- 2/26/2009 9:14:20 PM >
Well Cornocchio, here are your words
Want a little salt and pepper with em?

Part 1 from the thread linked here: http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=3227017&mpage=11

Im sorry, but you being the only other one, I didnt see the need. Im not exactly "corny" in my defense of appropriate public forum behaviour. My language when necessary is far from prim and proper.Theres a time and place. Such as face to face when some jag calls me corny, not on a pg-13 hunting message board. Course I wouldnt count on that happenin' I be a big ugly joker!....and you seem to be a petty little childish yellaloudmouth making such comments hiding behind your computer.

< Message edited by Cornelius08 -- 12/11/2008 11:44:49 PM >

< Message edited by Cornelius08 -- 12/11/2008 11:44:49 PM >
part 2

"Maybe even a little skeered" from here:

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=3227017&mpage=12

No need. I have yet to either deliver or recieve a swollen nose through my mouse.

Part3 from

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=3288750&mpage=7

Ha ha ha. Petro, I see you have that nimrod figured out. Im sure plenty of people would like to chat with lil Dougie. Hes not very easy to get along with. I had words with the joker myself on another site awhile back. Funny thing is he shut his trap when someone told him who I was on HPA. He saw my pic on my post and shut his pie hole. Im heavy into weightlifting and an amatuer bodybuilder...
All that crap sounds every bit if not more threatening than what CCPA posted. Veiled threats are still threats and you have proved yourself not to be above making them. You have on right to criticize someone for virtually the same thing.

Old 02-26-2009, 07:32 PM
Banned

No, I honestly dont. Enlighten me.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:39 PM
Banned

Like I said, out of context. YOU said this:

"You picked the wrong "ass" to defend there Corny.
[/align]defending him on this subject makes fit you into # 2 above as well "

LOL Ya called me an "ass" and I told you it was inappropriate and not the place to do so on a pg-13 board.... Never threatened you.
[/align][/align]
"Im sorry, but you being the only other one, I didnt see the need. Im not exactly "corny" in my defense of appropriate public forum behaviour. My language when necessary is far from prim and proper.Theres a time and place. Such as face to face when some jag calls me corny, not on a pg-13 hunting message board. Course I wouldnt count on that happenin' I be a big ugly joker!....and you seem to be a petty little childish yellaloudmouth making such comments hiding behind your computer. "

I was talking about cussing you as you did me, if you read with your head OUTSIDE of your anus, you might see that this time.

In fact, Ive told you UMPTEEN times I dont beat up handicapped guys with bad tickers....And you can find those quotes too while youre at it!

Old 02-26-2009, 07:42 PM
Banned

"Maybe even a little skeered"

"No need. I have yet to either deliver or recieve a swollen nose through my mouse"

And thats a threat???LOLOLOL Try again. I actually said there was no need to be afraid what more do you want??

How about instead of posted 23 quotes from posts of mine that are totally unrelated to what is being accused, and point out ONE and highlight where the threat occurred? (LOL) Ive made the exact same number of threats you have. Veiled or unveiled.

With all your honesty and integrity, you'd be a fine choice for a higher up position at PGC.

LIAR.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

Wrong again Corny!

the conext leading up to the threat doesn't makeany difference.

the simple fact is that your post was as much or more "threatening" as CCPA's

So I guess we all know who the realliar is but take heart, maybe the egg facial will help with that "big ugly" problem you have.

Old 02-26-2009, 07:54 PM
Banned

"the conext leading up to the threat doesn't makeany difference."

Sure it does, when it shows the subject being spoken of isswearing and not smacking a joker in the chops. (LOL) I guess you'll take that quote and add it to the list? (LOL) Whatta tool.

Btw, I think you have something stuck in your chinmop.

Old 02-26-2009, 07:55 PM
Banned

"So I guess we all know who the realliar "

Yes, and we have looooooooooooooooong before your latest little rant.[:'(]
Old 02-26-2009, 08:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

smacking a joker in the chops.
LOL the more you say, the more you prove me right!

WHOOPSIE! You just admitted what you meant with your threat.

Here ya go! Wind up and pop him a good one in the chops!
Maybe you'll feel better

Old 02-27-2009, 06:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

What am I missing?Who threatened who?
Old 02-27-2009, 07:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: DougE

What am I missing?Who threatened who?
Hell Doug I don't think the lot of them could knock the sweat off my girlfriends granddaughter's brow, bunch a blow hard key board loser's.

I'm so much better on myspace.

Quick Reply: Honest Answers.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.