Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 How should Wildlife Management be funded? >

How should Wildlife Management be funded?

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

How should Wildlife Management be funded?

Old 02-06-2009, 06:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: How should Wildlife Management be funded?

ORIGINAL: bowtruck

ORIGINAL: sproulman

here is example,real life one.

the employees that were on EXPENSE accounts,they got like 32 cents a mile.

guess what most drove,very small cars and small trucks with 4 wheel drive.

now, if a big ole a truck was better, you would think they would be driving one.

roads they were on with company trucks were very nasty too .
when a study shows how they can use a little car to haul a 70000 pound
trailer better then my star let me know
trailer is just idea i threw out.

when we made our 2 year study we had all kinds of reasons WHY it would not work.

old way is hard to break.

but new way is better than being layed off do to expense of a vehicle.
it did work and saved a lot of money and a few jobs.
Old 02-06-2009, 06:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

"This bill appears to be just another example of the Legislature coming up with bills that don’t fix any problems and only create new problems. It also shows that they once more believe they know about resource management then professionals in those fields."

No. What it shows is they are TRYING to force the crooks at pgc to be responsible and reign in the rogue agency.For anyone to ever suggest its a BAD IDEA to designate monies for the sole purpose of habitat improvement... THEY ARE OUT OF THEIR GOURD!!! And the fact you agree shows that you are Definately no friend of the hunter.
Time after time RSB posts well written, professional responses and explanations. No matter if one agrees with all of his content, it has to be acknowledged that he does an exemplary job of keeping his temper in the face of repeated realistic questions, repeat questions, stupid questions and of course unfounded allegations and outright irrational attacks. Even the few times he did digress and react badly, he then very professionally explained himself and noted where he could have done better. Look at his posts and then look at the quote above and other Cornelius quotes and decide for yourself, who's OUT OF THEIR GOURD!!! LOL
Old 02-06-2009, 06:42 PM

ORIGINAL: BTBowhunter

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

"This bill appears to be just another example of the Legislature coming up with bills that don’t fix any problems and only create new problems. It also shows that they once more believe they know about resource management then professionals in those fields."

No. What it shows is they are TRYING to force the crooks at pgc to be responsible and reign in the rogue agency.For anyone to ever suggest its a BAD IDEA to designate monies for the sole purpose of habitat improvement... THEY ARE OUT OF THEIR GOURD!!! And the fact you agree shows that you are Definately no friend of the hunter.
Time after time RSB posts well written, professional responses and explanations. No matter if one agrees with all of his content, it has to be acknowledged that he does an exemplary job of keeping his temper in the face of repeated realistic questions, repeat questions, stupid questions and of course unfounded allegations and outright irrational attacks. Even the few times he did digress and react badly, he then very professionally explained himself and noted where he could have done better. Look at his posts and then look at the quote above and other Cornelius quotes and decide for yourself, who's OUT OF THEIR GOURD!!! LOL
You seem to be kissing his arse after he told hunters to take a flying leap. Oh,Ok, I guess it isn't as badwith him standing on a ladder so you don't have to bend over to do so.
Old 02-07-2009, 01:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

RSB intentionally misleads and deceives hunters and manipulates data to support his agenda. He was wrong about the B/D ratios, breeding rates recruitment ,the buck harvest and the reason for late born fawns. It is truly hard to believe that a trained wildlife professional could be so wrong about so many things ,especially after the deer have proven him to be consistently wrong.
Old 02-07-2009, 02:27 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

RSB intentionally misleads and deceives hunters and manipulates data to support his agenda. He was wrong about the B/D ratios, breeding rates recruitment ,the buck harvest and the reason for late born fawns. It is truly hard to believe that a trained wildlife professional could be so wrong about so many things ,especially after the deer have proven him to be consistently wrong.

Those are just your opinions. I think there are a lot of people that disagree with many of your opinions about a lot of things.

R.S. Bodenhorn
Old 02-07-2009, 02:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

No they are not just my opinions. The PGC data shows breeding rates decreased by 5% rather than increasing, they show buck harvests did not return to normal after ARs, they show the breeding window did not improve and they show the B/D ratio was 1:2.1 before ARs. You used 5 year averages over and over again to disguise the negative impact of HR and you even omitted the 2002 buck harvest data to disguise how many bucks we carried over before ARs. While BTB has accused me of manipulating and distorting the data you are the true master of the art of deception.
Old 02-07-2009, 02:44 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: R.S.B.

Those are just your opinions. I think there are a lot of people that disagree with many of your opinions about a lot of things.

R.S. Bodenhorn
That would be you and a couple people on here, plus all those suckups on HPA. If you and the PGC would start telling the truth, both would get more respect from hunters. Respect is earned, not demanded.

Most of us are at the point, whenever you post, trying to figure out what you have twisted, rather than taking you posts serious. Lately I haven't even looked at your calculations and only read your twisted answers. After that I wait for some on this board, who keep tract of the PGC statistics, to explain what your numbers really mean and how you distorted them.

Old 02-07-2009, 03:18 PM
Banned

"decide for yourself, who's OUT OF THEIR GOURD!!!"

Why Btb of course. But he'll probably blame the tick venom.

Rsb, you dont fare so well on a site where pointing out your lies and complete nonsense andproving it DOESNTget a poster banned.
Old 02-07-2009, 03:22 PM
Typical Buck

No they are not just my opinions. The PGC data shows breeding rates decreased by 5% rather than increasing, they show buck harvests did not return to normal after ARs, they show the breeding window did not improve and they show the B/D ratio was 1:2.1 before ARs. You used 5 year averages over and over again to disguise the negative impact of HR and you even omitted the 2002 buck harvest data to disguise how many bucks we carried over before ARs. While BTB has accused me of manipulating and distorting the data you are the true master of the art of deception.

That too is nothing more then an opinion.

I don’t distort any of the data I always tell everyone exactly what it is and where it came from. As for using five year averages that too is a widely used and even the most accepted way of determining trends since annual data frequently tends to show high or low bias based on the influence from any one or more of many other factors.

You and some others simply don’t like averages because they prove that the trends frequently don’t support what you want people to believe. You continuously make your objections so the appropriate thing is to just allow people to see both sides and make up their minds are to which seems more logical and consistent with their experiences and knowledge.

R.S. Bodenhorn
Old 02-07-2009, 03:34 PM

Can't wait for the 2008-2009 deer harvest numbers come out. That is when you are going to see the all hell distortion come out from PGCs and arse kissers on here. That is when they will be proven wrong about everything they been saying.

Quick Reply: How should Wildlife Management be funded?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.