Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 2008 Big Game records >

2008 Big Game records

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

2008 Big Game records

Old 01-29-2009, 04:11 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: 2008 Big Game records

ORIGINAL: Screamin Steel

So we showed his anti hunting post to HPA and they banned the fella that posted it. My next thought is how Jerry Feaser will view those public relations when he checks his email. Imagine a WCO publicly declaring on the internet that the funding should now come from the general funds and the eco extremists should take the helm in wildlife mgt. Mr Bodenhorn,the board of directorswould like to see you Monday morning in Harrisburg.

If you think that intimidates me in anyway you are just showing that you know absolutely nothing about me.

I’ve been speaking my mind for a mighty long time and don’t plan on changing that in the future either. I serveda number of years oftime defending that right, so I most certainly wouldn'tgive it up just to appeaseyour wishes.

Besides there was nothing in what I posted that should upset any hunter that isn’t already some conspiracy advocate. There is absolutely no question that it is hunters that have been standing in the way of adequate funding for wildlife. Even though it is just a vocal minority of hunters,it is still hunters that are standing in the way of EVERY funding initiative, from increased license fees to funding from other then hunter dollars. The funding has to come from somewhere yet it is that segment of hunters that refuse to pay more, demanding the Legislaturenot approve a license increazseand hunters that block the funding coming from anything other then hunters. So just tell me WHO besides hunters are standing in the way of adequate wildlife funding and management.

Anyonewho thinks I should respect those hunters that stand in the way of good wildlife management and sound funding to manage into future surely doesn’t have there head screwed on straight.

I have all the respect in the world for the hundreds of thousands of hunters that aren’t trying to dismantle sound scientific management principlesor the funding needed to maintain them. Unfortunately it seems that an abnormally high percentage of those that post on this board fit the group that doesn’t have their head on straight.

There are only a few of us stubborn enough, or perhaps foolish enough,to keep coming here even trying to educate peopleinstead of just letting themread all of the misinformationthey get exposed to on this site.I doubt anyone with much commonsense will try very hard to stifle our attemtps.

R.S. Bodenhorn
Old 01-29-2009, 04:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

rsb if that wasnt bad how come hpa perm banned me for cut /paste your exact post

with no commet from my end
Old 01-29-2009, 04:17 PM
Fork Horn

"There is absolutely no question that it is hunters that have been standing in the way of adequate funding for wildlife. Even though it is just a vocal minority of hunters,it is still hunters that are standing in the way of EVERY funding initiative, from increased license fees to funding from other then hunter dollars. The funding has to come from somewhere yet it is that segment of hunters that refuse to pay more, demanding the Legislaturenot approve a license increazseand hunters that block the funding coming from anything other then hunters."

Please exhibit proof of this.
Old 01-29-2009, 04:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Anyone who thinks I should respect those hunters that stand in the way of good wildlife management and sound funding to manage into future surely doesn’t have there head screwed on straight
Remember , you are the clown that said the buck harvest would return to normal after the first year of ARs . You also said that increased breeding rates would offset the effects of HR and you lied. Breeding rates declined ,and buck harvests continued to decrease. You misled and deceived hunters just like Alt and you bashed your fellow hunters just like Alt.
Old 01-29-2009, 04:50 PM

ORIGINAL: R.S.B.

So we showed his anti hunting post to HPA and they banned the fella that posted it. My next thought is how Jerry Feaser will view those public relations when he checks his email. Imagine a WCO publicly declaring on the internet that the funding should now come from the general funds and the eco extremists should take the helm in wildlife mgt. Mr Bodenhorn,the board of directorswould like to see you Monday morning in Harrisburg.

If you think that intimidates me in anyway you are just showing that you know absolutely nothing about me.

I’ve been speaking my mind for a mighty long time and don’t plan on changing that in the future either. I serveda number of years oftime defending that right, so I most certainly wouldn'tgive it up just to appeaseyour wishes.

Besides there was nothing in what I posted that should upset any hunter that isn’t already some conspiracy advocate. There is absolutely no question that it is hunters that have been standing in the way of adequate funding for wildlife. Even though it is just a vocal minority of hunters,it is still hunters that are standing in the way of EVERY funding initiative, from increased license fees to funding from other then hunter dollars. The funding has to come from somewhere yet it is that segment of hunters that refuse to pay more, demanding the Legislaturenot approve a license increazseand hunters that block the funding coming from anything other then hunters. So just tell me WHO besides hunters are standing in the way of adequate wildlife funding and management.

Anyonewho thinks I should respect those hunters that stand in the way of good wildlife management and sound funding to manage into future surely doesn’t have there head screwed on straight.

I have all the respect in the world for the hundreds of thousands of hunters that aren’t trying to dismantle sound scientific management principlesor the funding needed to maintain them. Unfortunately it seems that an abnormally high percentage of those that post on this board fit the group that doesn’t have their head on straight.

There are only a few of us stubborn enough, or perhaps foolish enough,to keep coming here even trying to educate peopleinstead of just letting themread all of the misinformationthey get exposed to on this site.I doubt anyone with much commonsense will try very hard to stifle our attemtps.

R.S. Bodenhorn
Why are we buying a license then? Who owns the deer of PA then. If you are not working for the hunter then there is no need for a license sale. Seriously,Why should we pay your salary then? Why should we even buy a licensethis year? We don't need the PGC either. Private land owners can manage and hunt their own land without the PGC. State forests will let hunters hunt there for free to take care of the deer for them. We don't need the PGC to manage wildlife. Again,why are we buying a license to pay your salary if it is not about game animals that we buy a license for? We don't need a license then to hunt if you are not providing the game animals for us hunter. Time to get rid of the PGC people of PA and reinstitute another form of commision to look out for our animals that we hunt. Seriously though, Why are we buying a license RSB to pay your salary if you don't work for us primary? I am not going to pay someone who is working for someone else on my dollar. Now are you the one who doesn't have your head screwed on tight? Like I said, This will go viral of your comment. I and along with that I know of 10 others have allready sent your comments to different links and also to the higher ups in your state. Your statements was treehuggers and anti comments. Again,who owns the deer RSB and what right does the PGC have to place a license on them to hunt if the PGC is not for the hunters who pays your salary and who you work for.

The PGC and associates are nothing more than a bunch of nut jobs ripping off the PA hunters.
Old 01-29-2009, 05:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

The pointless name calling is doing nothing to further anyone argument, some how I'd guess face to face many of these words would not be spoken.
Every one posting here has typed words that they later regretted.Some are true some aren't but the truth remains that nothing will be accomplished thorough butting heads.
As big as the state of PA is don't see how a one size fits all mentality will work.
I still believe each and every one of us has a say, kill none, kill some or kill em all its up to the guy behind the trigger and no one else.
Old 01-29-2009, 05:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

The Bluebird loves nature in spite of what it did to him

No horse is to dead to beat !

"He can compress the most words into the smallest idea of any man I know"
you really are one of a kind and for that we can all be thankful.
Old 01-29-2009, 07:08 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: explorer_Jack

ORIGINAL: R.S.B.

R.S. Bodenhorn
Why are we buying a license then? Who owns the deer of PA then. If you are not working for the hunter then there is no need for a license sale. Seriously,Why should we pay your salary then? Why should we even buy a licensethis year? We don't need the PGC either. Private land owners can manage and hunt their own land without the PGC. State forests will let hunters hunt there for free to take care of the deer for them. We don't need the PGC to manage wildlife. Again,why are we buying a license to pay your salary if it is not about game animals that we buy a license for? We don't need a license then to hunt if you are not providing the game animals for us hunter. Time to get rid of the PGC people of PA and reinstitute another form of commision to look out for our animals that we hunt. Seriously though, Why are we buying a license RSB to pay your salary if you don't work for us primary? I am not going to pay someone who is working for someone else on my dollar. Now are you the one who doesn't have your head screwed on tight? Like I said, This will go viral of your comment. I and along with that I know of 10 others have allready sent your comments to different links and also to the higher ups in your state. Your statements was treehuggers and anti comments. Again,who owns the deer RSB and what right does the PGC have to place a license on them to hunt if the PGC is not for the hunters who pays your salary and who you work for.

The PGC and associates are nothing more than a bunch of nut jobs ripping off the PA hunters.

Every citizen within this Commonwealth owns the deer and under the mandates of the laws and the State constitution the Penna. Game Commission is charged with their management.

Hunting license is the funding method presently established to pay for that management.

State law requires that all hunters, short of some qualified farmers, have a hunting license to participate in hunting or taking of any game or wildlife.
If you don’t want to participate then simply don’t buy a license and quit.
I work for all of the citizens and the wildlife resources of this state. The hunters of the past have willingly paid the bill for wildlife management because they were the leaders in conservation and darn proud of it.

Today, it appears there are just too many hunters that can think no further then what they want and what benefits them instead of what is good for the resources for today and also the future.

And you can send my comments to anyone you desire, I have no problem standing up for my convictions or my comments.

R.S. Bodenhorn
Old 01-29-2009, 08:31 PM
Typical Buck

The hunters of the past have willingly paid the bill for wildlife management because they were the leaders in conservation and darn proud of it.
And we STILL are paying that bill, despite the fact that you seem to want to pass the buck to the tree huggers and the birdwatchers, who while often vocal in their opinions and intentions for conservation have historically generatedexactly peanuts in comparison to the many millionsgiven willinglyby hunters over the last century. So as soon as those dedicatedconservationists andhunters accuse your agency of any possible infallibility, you are ready to kick us to the curb? Have at it. And know that while you are in the process, We dedicated hunters and conservationists will be kicking you and your corrupt back stabbing agency to the curb as well. BTW, the PGC decided to start back stabbing us long before the hunters retaliated. It began when they started allowing the influence of the eco extremists that led to the current problems.
Old 01-30-2009, 02:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

rsb the last couple of post are your best yet you think hunters should take a flying leap
and then telling hunters not to buy a license and quit if most of pa hunters quit your job
would probaly not be there and alot of small business that benifit from hunting season would
suffer

Quick Reply: 2008 Big Game records

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.