Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 PA crossbow amendment in peril >

PA crossbow amendment in peril

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA crossbow amendment in peril

Old 01-19-2009, 11:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: PA crossbow amendment in peril

I sure hope this is true and its turned down.

But as with most things the PGC does these days.....money talks.
Old 01-19-2009, 11:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

SPROUL,You said many but I'd be satisfied if you could show proof that just one person got denied workman's comp because they had a crossbow permit.

Nobody can be fired if they have a sore shoulder and can't pull a bow back.Where do you come up with this stuff?That's as bad as when you claimed to haveshowed up at a school to complain about herd reductions.What shcool was that?What was the name of the senator that was having closed door meeting with the PGC and insurance companies.Come on now.If you're going to make outrageous claims,you have to have some outrageous facts to back them up.
Old 01-19-2009, 02:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Buck Hunter 1

This is how the Democrats won, doom and gloom! This is not imperil and people are starting to show more and more support once the elitist bow groups in PA make there thoughts and feelings on this issue known. This is the same thing when compounds were introduced in PA, doom and gloom!
i did not like compound bow for same reason, TOO MANY HUNTERS AROUND ME.

it was not compound bow, it was all new hunters stinking up my area i hunted for 47 years.
Old 01-19-2009, 02:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: DougE

SPROUL,You said many but I'd be satisfied if you could show proof that just one person got denied workman's comp because they had a crossbow permit.

Nobody can be fired if they have a sore shoulder and can't pull a bow back.Where do you come up with this stuff?That's as bad as when you claimed to haveshowed up at a school to complain about herd reductions.What shcool was that?What was the name of the senator that was having closed door meeting with the PGC and insurance companies.Come on now.If you're going to make outrageous claims,you have to have some outrageous facts to back them up.
first, if someone gets hurt at work, claims he hurt his shoulder ,then they find out he hurt his shoulder 1 year ago andHAS disabled crossbow permit because of his UNREPORTED injury, you think they are going to not fire him for not saying he had a DISABLING INJURY A YEAR AGO.

douge, i was in many hearing for many workers under the F.E.L.A ACT.many ,many, douge, i know my poop too.

i never said he would be denied workmans comp.

DOUGE,i had a employee denied his work lawsuit because HE WAS IN NAVY,they said he lost his hearing there.

another one i had denied because they said he did not WEAR HIS HEARING PROTECTION WHILE HUNTING, you believe that one, you better.

who wears hearing protection while hunting

i could go on for a longtime.many ,many MORE...........

school was BUCKTAIL AREA HIGH SCHOOL.
yes, our president of USP then spoke ahead of me.that was about 7 yrs ago.he was booed too and me too as i got up to try to talk, my buddy cowardly went out door.

also we spoke at LOCK HAVEN UNIVERSITY,mike hanna also said in front of 500 hunters,sproul what do you think of this.

alt was right next to me at door.

i saidI DONT AGREE WITH THE HR OR AR FOR KIDS.

also our great local club president was there crying, boo hoo, with 3 little kids, he said, BOOO,BOOO HOO,THESE POOR LIITLE KIDS WANT TO KILL A SPIKE BUCK, LETS NOT RUIN IT FOR THEM, BOOO,WHOOOOOOOOO,BOOO,WHOO.

real truth is he WANTED TO FILL HIS FREEZER AND LOVES TO DO THAT, IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH KIDS, BOOOOOOOOO,WHOOOOOOOOOO

sort of like you douge,

you dont think i heard reps say they are concerned about the auto accidents with deer.

you bet i have and almost all of them are friends of insurance co,turn on c-span once in awhile, i do, i sit and listen .

.i never said they had close door meeting with PGC/INSURANCE CO.

what i meant by it was comments madethat are over heard over 40 years .

JUDGES IN PHILA SUPREME COURTKNOW OLE SPROULE VERY WELL