Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Who Has A Lower Approval Rating? >

Who Has A Lower Approval Rating?

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Who Has A Lower Approval Rating?

Old 10-28-2008, 06:17 PM
Typical Buck

Default Who Has A Lower Approval Rating?

There is a correlation here.
Old 10-28-2008, 06:51 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Who Has A Lower Approval Rating?

May we vote for you, instead? [8D]
Old 10-28-2008, 07:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Actually, GWB and the PGC have a common problem.............

Even though I disagree with many of the left leaning stances Bush has taken, he fights the same problem as the PGC when it comes to his constituants being too self involved, too weak knee`d, and entirely too impatient to stay the course until victory is achieved.
Old 10-29-2008, 04:35 AM
Typical Buck

This poll goes back to the idea of having offices and positions filled by people who are proving to be doing what is best for the wildlife and the hunters. I am against supporting dead weight and lazy people who have become too comfortable in their position. It was a no- brainer to put Bush in this pollthe national polls show the opinions of the majority of Americans. The choice of thePGC's opponent in this poll is a benefit to them. Despite this, it doesn't appear they truly have the support they should need to keep their positions.
Old 10-29-2008, 12:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

when the PGC did not admitt there were coyotes 15 years ago,they lost our trust.

when they wont admitt to cougars being here, they lost our trust.

when they teamed up with the DCNR ,BOY, they lost a lot of trust.

when OVERTIME is more important thancatching a POACHER,they lost our trust.

they should be on SALARY,not hourly.

this is not aimed at local WCO, i support them but dont like the PGC .

great group they were,now influenced by the DASTARDLY GROUP CALLED,DCNR[:@]
Old 10-29-2008, 01:32 PM
Fork Horn

How long are we to give the PGC to accomplish theier goals ? Are we to give them till the completely destroy the deer herd like they have done to bobwhite quail,ringnecked pheasants, and rabbits ? I'll stay the cours when I see improvements,not decline.I'll side with them when I see License sales increase,not decrease at twice the national average.I'll stay the course when I see significant improvements made in at least attempting to regenerate the deer numbers in the north "big woods" . I'll stay the course when license cost haven't increase three fold over the past 10 years.I'll stay the course when they get into the 21st century and allow inlines during muzzleloader season.I'll stay the course when I at least see some one ,other than guys in green suits pulling in front of my wehicle and running up to check to see if my gun is unloaded.Then i'll stay the course !!!
Old 10-29-2008, 01:49 PM
Typical Buck

I agree 100% with both of you. The PAGC has been left to do what they wish based on motives that should have no influence on decisions made in regard to the management of wildlife. I am thankful for this site and the freedom to say what we feel without being banned or censored.

I encourage anyone who feels they know someone who can make a difference to forward a link to this thread or the Game Comm Overhaul thread. I am contacting those that I can and trying to get an honest resource which represents how the majority of us feel so that our views can be shared with those who may make a difference.
Old 10-29-2008, 04:41 PM

Both are idiots. The game commission is worse. Hands down.
Old 10-29-2008, 06:18 PM
Typical Buck

Tell me how you really feel
Old 10-29-2008, 08:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: 4evrhtn

I agree 100% with both of you. The PAGC has been left to do what they wish based on motives that should have no influence on decisions made in regard to the management of wildlife. I am thankful for this site and the freedom to say what we feel without being banned or censored.

I encourage anyone who feels they know someone who can make a difference to forward a link to this thread or the Game Comm Overhaul thread. I am contacting those that I can and trying to get an honest resource which represents how the majority of us feel so that our views can be shared with those who may make a difference.
YES, this site here lets you speak the TRUTH.

this is best forum,bar none .

the WORST forum is famous HUNTINGPA.[:@]

its just a matter of time before they try to get over here and have people banned,dont let it happen.[:@]

Quick Reply: Who Has A Lower Approval Rating?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.