Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

NY buck pics..

Old 08-21-2008, 04:50 AM
Fork Horn

Default NY buck pics..

Anyone else in the southern tier getting any good pictures with their trail cams??? This is my best picture..

Old 08-21-2008, 04:51 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: NY buck pics..

another...

Old 08-21-2008, 04:53 AM
Fork Horn

one more..

Old 08-21-2008, 04:56 AM
Fork Horn

nice looking buck.
Old 08-21-2008, 02:04 PM
Spike

Nice looking bucks.All I'm getting lately is does and fawns.
Old 08-21-2008, 03:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice feller. Please send him up toward Beartown Hill for bow season. I'll be glad to whack him.
Old 08-21-2008, 06:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

2 decent ones so far -

also an oddball one

Several other 1.5 year old bucks

FH
Old 08-22-2008, 04:20 AM
Fork Horn

That last one looks like his right side is growing down around his head....strange...I too have been getting lots of 1.5 year olds...They are off limits on my land though and I try to not shoot the 2.5 year olds either...I like to manage the doe population if I want meat!!
Old 08-22-2008, 11:03 AM
Fork Horn

Also from Steuben County...

It's probably the best year that I've ever seen for bucks around the house here.My hours at work and gas prices havekept me from driving around glassing/videoing the local bucks as muchas I have for the past few summers. Luckily, there's a nice bachelor group hanging out in the alfalfa field across the road that I've been keeping my eyes on all summer.There's been as many as16 different bucks feeding out there at one time with at least eight different 2-3 yr olds in the mix.There's another big bachelor group with some nice bucks in it a half mile up the road too. I'll be doing must of my hunting in the chuck of woods seperating the two locations.

Anways, here'ssome crappy still shots from my video cam of afew of theboys from across the road. I moved my trail cam here this past week. Hopefully, I'll get some better pics of these guys and some of the other nicer ones that have been out there.

3 yr. old 8-pt...

Same buck last summer. Just shows whatletting 'em walk anotheryear can do. I Would love to see him make it another year.

Nice 2 yr. old 10 pt. I'd LOVE to see him get a couple more years on him...

Big 6-pt. that I call "no brows"...

Here's a deer that I've dubbed "the freak" that I'vebeen watchingsince last summer. I truely believe that its an antlered doe. I've seen hundreds of bucks in my lifeand this one is just different looking.To me, it just looks like a doe with its slender neck and long, narrowhead.Its a horse of a deer and extremely nocturnal. Last year it hung out with a group of does/fawns all summer and was still in velvet the last time I saw it around the beginning of bow season. I'd sure love to take this deer with my bow so I can solve the mystery....

Old 08-22-2008, 02:34 PM
Typical Buck

those are from nice deer send them over to vermont haha

Quick Reply: NY buck pics..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.