Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

whitetail hunt

Old 07-24-2008, 06:44 PM

Default whitetail hunt

i am looking for a hunt in ne us. i am handicapped. i have als[lou gehrigs disease]. i would be hunting out of an electric wheelchair. i am looking for handicap accessible lodging for me and my wife. i want an outfitter who has expieience helping the handicap.
Old 07-25-2008, 07:22 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: whitetail hunt

Pagaurd,

Take a look and sign up here. They do a lot of hunts for disabled folks. Many for just the cost of the license or the license plus room and board, I know someone who is wheel chair bound and went on a muzzloader hunt inin virginia. He had a great time. Unfortunately the hunts in the "north east" are few.
I hope this infohelps. I have had 6 back operationsand I am not as mobile as I once was but I still get out as much as I can. It is worth it.

Bob
http://dsahunt.proboards53.com/index.cgi?board=sign

You may also find some good info here:

http://nedisabledsportsmen.com/forum/index.php

Old 07-25-2008, 08:44 AM
Spike

I am located in Western NY. We have handicapped accessible lodging and ground blinds. We use a John Deere Gator and a Kawasaki mule to transport to the blinds. I would need more details to customize a hunt plan for you. If you are interested in more information, please feel free to send me an email.

Martin
[email protected]
www.greathuntingny.com
Old 08-01-2008, 01:57 PM
Spike

if you want a whitetail hunt i might be able to help i raise deerbe a high fence hunt i'm in pa