Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 3rd ANNUAL Get-Together >

3rd ANNUAL Get-Together

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

3rd ANNUAL Get-Together

Old 02-20-2003, 11:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default 3rd ANNUAL Get-Together

But you don' t have to be from the North East to attend!

I have been asked to host this year' s get-togther for BBS members and their families and I am honored to accept. The date for this year' s event is tentatively scheduled for Saturday, July 5th beginning at around 12 noon. This date seems to work best for those I' ve contacted, but may be amended if responses indicate that either June 21st or August 16th can accomodate a majority of members.

I am located in Maryland, up at the northern border against PA, and the first county to the west of the Chesapeake Bay. As already stated, ALL BBS members and their spouses and children are invited. I' ve been to the first 2 get-togethers and had a great time. Bring your bows and potato guns!

More info, including directions, will be posted as responses come in.

PARTY TIME!!!
Old 02-21-2003, 01:48 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 02-21-2003, 02:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 3rd ANNUAL Get-Together

Cardeer hosted the first one and Big Buck Brannigan hosted get-together #2.

A bunch of the members from the messageboard (and their families) meet at the host' s place and have a really good time meeting one another, putting faces with names, sharing hunting stories (and lies) . There has plenty of bow shooting in the previous ones and I' m planning on that taking place here since I' m a hopelessly addicted and committed bowhunter. BRING TARGETS IF YOU HAVE THEM!

Eating is always a part of it. It' s a pot-luck type of party with eveyone contributing something for the table-fare. After eating, potato guns are brought out and shot. So far, everyone I' ve met has been top-notch and someone I' d readily hunt with. Hope you can make it! [8D]
Old 02-21-2003, 04:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

DaveH,
I will put this on my calender as a place to be in July! I went to one last year,but ashamed to say forget everyones name except Cardeer and RonM. It was at Big Buck Brannigan' s home I believe, in Stevonsville or Kent Island MD??

Had a great time,good food,but do remeber it was HOT and humid that day! We had 3-4 spud launchers on site that tore up trees,bushes and occasionaly hit the target.
Old 02-21-2003, 05:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yes AJ52 that would be the same party, We did have a great time. Remember the best shooter was BBB' s neighbor who wasnt even on the board.. And yes DaveH lost one of his arrows in some farmers field in the nxt town, we never did find it. Al be sure to bring that funny lookin spud gun of yours...
Old 03-02-2003, 05:05 AM
Boone & Crockett

I took the pin off so I,m just bumping trying ti keep it on the first page but not necessarly at the top.
Old 03-03-2003, 01:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

From what I' m hearing through e-mails, there' s a lot of interest. Most of those who haven' t yet committed to it are just waiting until it gets closer. If what I' m seeing is an indicator, this should be the biggest gathering yet!
Old 03-06-2003, 03:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

I was sure happy to see Cardeer' s post that he was coming
Old 03-14-2003, 05:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

Bump to the top. I had to login in , again????????
Old 03-15-2003, 12:26 AM
Fork Horn

Ill be there!
Lookin forward to it

Quick Reply: 3rd ANNUAL Get-Together

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.