Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Who says antler restrictions don't work? >

Who says antler restrictions don't work?

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Who says antler restrictions don't work?

Old 12-21-2007, 02:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Who says antler restrictions don't work?

This deer was shotnear the 2F/2G border by a friend of a friend of a cousin of a brother-in-law. he wont say exactly where because he says he saw a bigger one while gutting this one. Absolutely documented and verified by a very credible source. (The samesource whobroke theAllstate coyote stocking scandal)

Old 12-21-2007, 02:34 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Who says antler estrictions don't work?

Pffft, I saw one bigger than that but I let him go so he could breed some more does, I shota basket racked 6 point instead. That is what REAL hunters do. That guy should feel ashamed of himself, I mean look at that deer, he was probably only 3.5 years old, he would have been a monster in 2-3 more years.

I also saw a Saquatch but I let it walk since I didn't know the season dates and restrictions on them, I'm all about being legal and ethical.
Old 12-21-2007, 04:56 PM

Default RE: Who says antler restrictions don't work?

by the way i had to show you how to spell restrictions
Old 12-21-2007, 05:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm cautiously optimistic he understood the nature of my 1st post in here and realizes you are just a wierd member. Maybe you should change your username to sometimehitter, seems more appropriate chief.

To the thread starter, I'm sorry for this mess, it really is in bad form, sorry.
WestVirginiaBrent

I understood your post perfectly. This thread was intended to be tongue in cheek and thats the way you responded.
No worries here. No apology necessary, at least not from you.
As for your buddy here, I think I'll just sit back and watch.....
The mods will catch on soon enough.
Old 12-21-2007, 06:28 PM
Fork Horn

Damn I hunt in 2f, I must be at the wrong side of the county. No wonder all the deer have left the area, they are intimidated!
Old 12-21-2007, 07:53 PM

ORIGINAL: WestVirginiaBrent

Pffft, I saw one bigger than that but I let him go so he could breed some more does, I shota basket racked 6 point instead. That is what REAL hunters do. That guy should feel ashamed of himself, I mean look at that deer, he was probably only 3.5 years old, he would have been a monster in 2-3 more years.

I also saw a Saquatch but I let it walk since I didn't know the season dates and restrictions on them, I'm all about being legal and ethical.
There was nothing in my hunting digest about seasons and bag limits for Saquatch's, we must hunt in the same area - because I did shoot one and he was delicious. A little Butchers Black Pepper and some Hickory flavered salt and a meat tenderiozer.
Old 12-21-2007, 09:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

He'sa decent buck, but he'd really be a NICE one NEXT year......
Old 12-22-2007, 05:48 AM
Boone & Crockett

Yea right

Old 12-22-2007, 09:19 AM

wouldnt those antlers outweight the deer and wouldnt it be draggeging them everywhere??? and those look way to heavy for this guy to hold them up the way he is... look at that masss thooo even if this is real wow if this isnt a record i dont know how much bigger they get !!
Old 12-23-2007, 10:50 AM
Spike

They call that a "spike" around here. We have a 20 point limit to one side. Hope the warden does not find out.

Quick Reply: Who says antler restrictions don't work?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.