Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 HOW TO SCARE DEER AWAY >

HOW TO SCARE DEER AWAY

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

HOW TO SCARE DEER AWAY

Old 11-28-2007, 09:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: HOW TO SCARE DEER AWAY

ORIGINAL: slimshady123

Try this.

slim, get used to that face,she will be next president.
we are active republicans in our area here, we are fed up with what republicans did to us in last 7 years.

we are sick of paying huge amounts for our health ins.
some cant even get it or afford it.they broke our unions,we were making 16 per hr, now 10 per hour and paying half our health insurance,before very litlle we paid.

clinton took on republicans years ago on health care and they went after her.

we are backing her bigtime here,yes, i am hunter too.
sorry i added this to politics,if anyone complains, i will delete it.
Old 11-28-2007, 09:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

I don't know, you make it sound like there are more hunters than trees in your area. Heck, when I started hunting 30 years ago there were carloads of hunters heading out for the hunting fields. These days you may have some hunters out the first few days, then you have to look hard to see anyone. Most hunters I know that hunt in other areas have similar stories. Hunter numbers seem to be going down drastically from what I am witnessing. The old guys are dying out and the young ones are way more interested in other things other than hunting and poaching. Your area must be an anomaly.
Old 11-28-2007, 11:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: sproulman

we are backing her bigtime here,yes,
youve now officially erased all doubt
Old 11-28-2007, 01:24 PM
Fork Horn

[/quote] its not ruining other guys hunt,its saving doe so we have deer.
road hunters come up to my property,they see deer in fields, bang,there goes another doe.

" I fthis happening all the time, why haven't you called the PGC?????"

so, i want to keep doe back in woods so they dont get all shot off.

i cant watch my property 24/7 during the 2 week season..
this is happening to all private land around here,meat hunters will do anything to get that DOE MEAT..

do to lack of deer in WMU2G,its making them desperate..
"try getting off your porch an find the deer. Yes,some area lack deer. Other area's have great deer density. You just have to get off your little stool and quit watching the fields"
[/quote]

Old 11-28-2007, 05:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Try spreading some of your tinfoil around.
Old 11-28-2007, 05:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

I just got a report that it isn't road hunters shooting all the Deer. The report said there was a major infestation of long tailed cats "I think they called them devil spawn". They eat two or three doe every night and there are hundreds of those long tail beasts. I've seen a track!! Well it might have been a yote or an escaped tiger, but it was a track of some sort..
Old 11-28-2007, 05:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Huckabee for president!
Old 11-28-2007, 07:53 PM
Fork Horn

I know it sounds enticing to have your health care paid for...But it will be coming out of everyones paycheck and other things to do it. Socialized health care does not work. Ask the Canadians why they come here to PAY for operations when they get FREE health care there. We have one of the best systems in the world for health care. It costs so much though because the Governments nose is already in it with medicare and medicade. If the free market were allowed to work, it would take care of itself.

Let's not get started on what Hitlery would do with our gun rights. Yes the misspelling was intentional.
Old 11-28-2007, 09:33 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Planter

I just got a report that it isn't road hunters shooting all the Deer. The report said there was a major infestation of long tailed cats "I think they called them devil spawn". They eat two or three doe every night and there are hundreds of those long tail beasts. I've seen a track!! Well it might have been a yote or an escaped tiger, but it was a track of some sort..
bwhahahahah!!!
Old 11-28-2007, 11:20 PM
cas

Better get used to strangling the deer then. You may have nothing left to shoot them with.

If your problem is road hunters, buy some deer decoys and give them something else to shoot at.

Quick Reply: HOW TO SCARE DEER AWAY

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.