Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 PA Non Resident Doe Apps >

PA Non Resident Doe Apps

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA Non Resident Doe Apps

Old 08-17-2007, 05:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default PA Non Resident Doe Apps

When are you guys sending them in? Today or tomorrow? I have mine in the car with me today all filled out, just not sure when is the best time to send it..........
Old 08-17-2007, 05:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: PA Non Resident Doe Apps

Anytime after the morning of the Friday before that third Monday is best.

Good luck!
Old 08-17-2007, 09:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

Check the PGC website before you send them,a coupleWMU's are sold out already........I know 2G comes to mind, because I have a camp up there. They've been sold out since the 13th.

Old 08-17-2007, 09:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

Check the PGC website before you send them,a coupleWMU's are sold out already........I know 2G comes to mind, because I have a camp up there. They've been sold out since the 13th.

Matt - Put in an app for 3B and you have an open invitation to come up and shoot one at my place. Seriously........I'm only 45 minutes from Rob's place. We still have 22,000 tags left. We have about 4 slammers walking around up there too........if one walks by you would be more than welcome to take a poke at one.
Old 08-18-2007, 09:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Rick James

Matt - Put in an app for 3B and you have an open invitation to come up and shoot one at my place. Seriously........I'm only 45 minutes from Rob's place. We still have 22,000 tags left. We have about 4 slammers walking around up there too........if one walks by you would be more than welcome to take a poke at one.
Matt,
Thank you for the offer.......let me kick that around a bit. I'm off the entire first week of the season from saturday to the following Sunday. Trying to figure out where and when I'm gonna hunt, plus I might have to go up and drag Rob by his ankle out to a blind one night.
Old 08-18-2007, 09:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rick James

Matt,
Thank you for the offer.......let me kick that around a bit. I'm off the entire first week of the season from saturday to the following Sunday. Trying to figure out where and when I'm gonna hunt, plus I might have to go up and drag Rob by his ankle out to a blind one night.
Sounds good man, shoot me a PM if you think you can take advantage of it and Rob knows as well that he is welcome too. I've got about 11 stands total up there with loads more places trimmed nicely for climbers,a couple blinds (perfect for gimpy), and at least 5 of the lock ons and ladder stands haven't even been hunted for 2 years, just not enough time to hunt like I want since I'm almost 4 hours away.......so it gets very little pressure. I'll be there most weekends from opener till January, with a few 3 day weekends mixed in and then also from 11/3 to 11/11.
Old 08-19-2007, 11:38 AM
Host of Hosts

Anytime after Saturdays last pick up. If you get it postmarked too early they can refuse the application.
Old 08-20-2007, 07:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: TRYKONOISSEUR

Anytime after Saturdays last pick up. If you get it postmarked too early they can refuse the application.
They dont go by postmark. They go by arrival date. Since they aren't open on Saturday, any time after their Friday delivery is fine
Old 08-20-2007, 07:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: TRYKONOISSEUR

I sent it Saturday late after pick-up.. I went 1A this year..my camps in 2F and that sells ot fast. Before we can apply..did 2D last year.

1A is right acrossed the line form me.
Old 08-20-2007, 10:27 AM

Dropped mine last night for 2A-never a shortage there, but two years ago I mailed mine in the 3rd week of August and "promptly" received my doe tag 10 days into bow season-like Oct 7 or something. I had already had to pass on I don't know how many does-I was not happy. Hopefully I can see a litle faster turnaround this year.