Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 WV Hunters...Are You Asleep?? >

WV Hunters...Are You Asleep??

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

WV Hunters...Are You Asleep??

Old 04-10-2007, 07:44 AM

Default RE: WV Hunters...Are You Asleep??

ORIGINAL: ash2042

I never really post under this section, because there never seems to be much activity from WV.
I noticed that ash2042...but when I visit the site this is the first place I come to see if my fellow WV'ians are posting here. I spend most of my time over on my forum...WVSportsman.net...something I started over 2 years ago.

I try to visit this site as much as possible cause I have met some nice people here from all around.

Only about 13 more days and I hope to be in the woods and I hope the weather cooperates. I want to score on a big ole gobbler. 20 some years of hunting and about 5 or 6 years of actual turkey hunting and I haven't gotten my first bird yet. I have called some in but never get the chance for a shot. Maybe this year will be different.
Old 04-11-2007, 05:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: WVHunter129

ORIGINAL: ash2042

I never really post under this section, because there never seems to be much activity from WV.
I noticed that ash2042...but when I visit the site this is the first place I come to see if my fellow WV'ians are posting here. I spend most of my time over on my forum...WVSportsman.net...something I started over 2 years ago.

I try to visit this site as much as possible cause I have met some nice people here from all around.

Only about 13 more days and I hope to be in the woods and I hope the weather cooperates. I want to score on a big ole gobbler. 20 some years of hunting and about 5 or 6 years of actual turkey hunting and I haven't gotten my first bird yet. I have called some in but never get the chance for a shot. Maybe this year will be different.
I lost my link to that site... I'll try to get back on there... as for the Tom, if you haven't scored by the last week, I'd be more than willing to help you out. I'd LOVE to be there when you killed your 1st...nothing like it!! I've enjoyed that moment with several hunters, and it's better than pullin' the trigger yourself !!! I have friends nnear Harrisville, so traveling to hunt is not an issue, or if you prefer, there's tons of public land around here.
Old 04-11-2007, 06:42 AM

Thanks Rem1100...I will keep that in mind.

As for the link...it is in my signature. We have gotten a whole new site and look to the WV Hunting Forum! Hope to see you there sometime.