Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Property owners and PGC laws collide >

Property owners and PGC laws collide

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Property owners and PGC laws collide

Old 02-14-2007, 06:36 AM

Default RE: Property owners and PGC laws collide

You are just too funny Sylvan.
You do, of course, know that I realize you are making a play on words and that it is generally stated that we live in a democracy. To be absolutely correct in terminology we do exist in what is termed a Democratic Republic.
Regardless, PA is also a commonwealth but only people desperate to make a point go around correcting those who say it isa state --- semantics!

Actually, I do agree with your "rule of law" assertion and to nit pick that I intended anything else is pathetic.
How does "rule of law" take root? It is done by electing, through majority, those majority-elected leaders construct legislation and vote, by majority, into law, or in court appontments, they make appointments and those appointed officials are voted on by a majority, they then review law and vote, by majority, to arrive at a decision.
The concensus of law if for "all" citizens -- not a special few.

Much as you try to weasel some constitutional exception to the fact that governing in our society is designed to be fair and equal, you can't do it.

Old 02-14-2007, 06:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Actually NorthPA, you were the one who came on here and ridiculed others for being ignorant and in need of a hs civics class. I believe you even made fun of spelling. Talk about "pathetic". I simply pointed out the amusing ironythat you were the one who didn't have the facts right. Looks like you can dish it out but can't take it even a little bit. Boy, talk about mister thin skin!
Old 02-14-2007, 06:53 AM
Host of Hosts

I see this is ON TOPIC guess AJ missed that along with his apology in his eagerness to hit the delete key
Actually it is a joke that goes back to Mountain Lions in Pa between Sylvan and I, so but out. It's every bit on topic as your last post calling out a Moderator.
Old 02-14-2007, 07:21 AM

No thin skin here but plenty of laughter.

I hate going out to plow snow and miss the remainder of, "we ain't a democracy" class, butI think I may even take my tractor outon the township road without a registration.

Oh, by the way, in your "selective" comments, did you notice my comment about "my" spelling?

Ciao.
Old 02-14-2007, 10:10 AM

ORIGINAL: NorthPA

You are just too funny Sylvan.
You do, of course, know that I realize you are making a play on words and that it is generally stated that we live in a democracy. To be absolutely correct in terminology we do exist in what is termed a Democratic Republic.
Regardless, PA is also a commonwealth but only people desperate to make a point go around correcting those who say it isa state --- semantics!

Actually, I do agree with your "rule of law" assertion and to nit pick that I intended anything else is pathetic.
How does "rule of law" take root? It is done by electing, through majority, those majority-elected leaders construct legislation and vote, by majority, into law, or in court appontments, they make appointments and those appointed officials are voted on by a majority, they then review law and vote, by majority, to arrive at a decision.
The concensus of law if for "all" citizens -- not a special few.

But what you fail to realize is that the constitution is above any state made law. And property owners do have more rights of what they do on their property than someone who doesn't own property. I got a license and my vehicle regerstration and I am still driving 100mph on my property. but it's against the law to do so on public roads. I got a hunting license and hunt with a semi and camo on.
I do not have to follow all the laws of the PGC that set fourth for everyone.
The same asmy drivers license. On my property I do not have to obey by the state laws. I can drive wreckless and have races with friends and do burnouts if I want. yet I still have a license.

If I have a hunting license my property still gives me more rights and freedom of choice than I would on SGL. What it comes down to is what do the PGC thinks they own. They do not own me or my land and do not own the animals nor do they govern what I choose to wear or use for a fiream on my property.

Is it that hard for them or anyone to realize that we do have our own rights and choices when it comes to our property.

Old 02-14-2007, 10:48 AM

I suggest financing your legal battle with moonshine money. Heck, why stop there? Grow some pot. (seeings how you can do as you please on your own property)
Game is regulated and taking of game is regulated. I think you must know your argument is not even close to being valid.
You "do not" own the game. If you could establish ownership you would be responsible for whatever they do once leaving your property.
Good luck with the Anarchism approach. And, of course, you are so sure of yourself that you wouldn't dream of hiding or denying your acts --would you?
Let me know how you make out.
Old 02-14-2007, 11:32 AM

ORIGINAL: NorthPA

I suggest financing your legal battle with moonshine money. Heck, why stop there? Grow some pot. (seeings how you can do as you please on your own property)
Game is regulated and taking of game is regulated. I think you must know your argument is not even close to being valid.
You "do not" own the game. If you could establish ownership you would be responsible for whatever they do once leaving your property.
Good luck with the Anarchism approach. And, of course, you are so sure of yourself that you wouldn't dream of hiding or denying your acts --would you?
Let me know how you make out.
You know nothing about the law. It is legal to make moonshine here in Pa.

I am not worried about it. Serously, No I wouldn't hide my acts and I would not brag about them either. I am protected by the constitution and know for a fact these would get thrown out of court if my rights as a land owner was violated without due process. Would you like to see examples of these thrown out of court?

No one is above the laws of the constitution. My freedoms and rights as a property owner are protected from any law agency without due process.And hearsay is not considered reliable source to violates someones rights without a warrant. Freedom of choice on ones property is protected under the constitution also. But I am done talking to someone who should never be a PGC officer. Someone who is arrogant as you and your words should never be given any power of law inforcement. You would violate human rights just to show of power. Hope you don't ever run into the wrong person with that attitudewith a badge.
Old 02-14-2007, 11:45 AM

Game animals are not your property. If you want to hunt any way you want you can by simply putting up a fence and stocking your own game and have at it. Until then, the game laws need to be followed.

Pretty simple if you ask me.
Old 02-14-2007, 12:04 PM

ORIGINAL: T_in_PA3

Game animals are not your property. If you want to hunt any way you want you can by simply putting up a fence and stocking your own game and have at it. Until then, the game laws need to be followed.

Pretty simple if you ask me.
Where did I ever say they was mine? Who said they was mine? I said who owns the animals. I Don't nor does the PGC. This wasn't about animals. This was about owners rights and items of use or not used on ones own property. northpa is twisting and making fasle accusations again. I never said they was my animals. I said the property was mine and I have control on what I want to use as choice to hunt.
Old 02-14-2007, 12:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hummmmm - guess we all just got a lesson in Jurisprudence.

Quick Reply: Property owners and PGC laws collide

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.