Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 USP suit could cost them $$$ >

USP suit could cost them $$$

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

USP suit could cost them $$$

Old 01-23-2007, 03:38 AM

Default RE: USP suit could cost them $$$

"drive the deer till everyone fills their tags............... We will start on opening day and drive the SGL as hard as we can to fill all of our tags."

I'm thinking that'll be closer to actual hunting than any of those clowns ever experienced. Good luck with getting them out in the big scary, woods.

"200k members,"Hahahahahahahahaha! Must be 192,000 aliens have joined!

Old 01-23-2007, 03:47 AM

That really is funny. Imagine that. The USP is complaining that there aren't any deer, so they go out and kill them all. What a wonderful thought process this guy has. NOT.
Old 01-23-2007, 07:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

USP should get their members together next hunt season, Apply for as many does tags as they can, Go to each SGL and drive the deer till everyone fills their tags. 25 hunters per drive times 2 to 3 doe tags each=50+ dead deer per 25 hunters per group.About 200k members,That will get the doe season closed for sure.WE plan on doing that next year with our group of about 15 so far we have decided. We will start on opening day and drive the SGL as hard as we can to fill all of our tags. Maybe the USP might want to consider this kind of action since the court action don't work. Make them close the doe season down for couple years. Action is stronger than words and need to be used sometimes to get the job done.

Just another example of your average, well informed, rank and file, grassroots, USP member
Old 01-23-2007, 07:54 AM

I don't believe that he speaks for the USP andy more than you speak for United Bow Hunters of PA.
Old 01-23-2007, 08:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Crazy Horse RVN

I don't believe that he speaks for the USP andy more than you speak for United Bow Hunters of PA.
Not what I said. The USP is very careful about who "speaks" for them. Propaganda must be well prepared and executed craftily. I beleive he is a typical member who has bought into said propaganda.
Old 01-23-2007, 08:53 AM

"BT", first of all USP does not put out "Propaganda." Allow me to quote "Webster's" defination of Propaganda:

Propaganda, the spreading of ideas, information, or rumor for the purpose of helping or injuring an institution, a cause, or a person.

Your comment of "I beleive he is a typical member who has bought into said propaganda." is exactly that, PROPAGANDA.

In your case, having little or no contact with USP members or any dealings with the organization, you have no first hand knowledge of what a "typical member" is like. In this particular instance you show your profound ignorance. I do not mean that in any derogatory manner. I use that term only to show your lack of knowledge in this field.

In fact the PGC is much better in putting out Propaganda than the USP will ever be. If needed I can show you an example of PGC propagands. Actually, Gary Alt was a master at the craft.
Old 01-23-2007, 09:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Altwas a master of the craft.Glad he's gone now so we can all move past it.The usp is full of propaganda and theirspeaker is even worse.Lets see,wolf coyote hybrids in excess of 80 lbs.Mountain lions,cattle tucks loaded with coyotes in front of the Dallas regional office,acid rain,deer pawing trees etc.I could go on and on but then again,you can read most of it on the USP site.You guys thrive on propaganda because you have no proof or evidence to back up any of your crazed conspiracey theories.
Old 01-23-2007, 09:46 AM

DougE (dce) please....your doctor would want you to continue to take the medication.
Old 01-23-2007, 09:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

Propaganda, the spreading of ideas, information, or rumor for the purpose of helping or injuring an institution, a cause, or a person.
I believe DougE provided enough examples of the ideas, information or rumor.

The USP taking that and making a lawsuit out of it completes the definition by including the "for the purpose of helping or injuring an institution". The USP used propaganda to both attempt to injure the PGC (failed)and to furhter thier own cause (failed again). The dismissal with predjudice demonstrates that the courts held the same opninion.
Old 01-23-2007, 09:54 AM

"BT", I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I guess I must have touched your sore spot.

Quick Reply: USP suit could cost them $$$

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.