Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 PA license sales 2006 The sky isn't falling after all! >

PA license sales 2006 The sky isn't falling after all!

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA license sales 2006 The sky isn't falling after all!

Old 12-20-2006, 10:05 AM

Default RE: PA license sales 2006 The sky isn't falling after all!

Granted I didn't see a buck I would gross score from a pic at 190" but it may be possible he is there.
My 4 best bucks WITH A BOW 168+,177+,190+ typicals and my most recent a non typical green scored over 250+ with 32 pts".
Go enjoy yourselves but rememberInot only havethe pictures to prove it but theantlers at my house...now about that show should it be my P&Y 'bou bullS,Blk bearS,elk,moose,whitetailS, kudu,oryx,warthog..or do you want to see it kept to just NA critters leaving the African stuff out? Of course it could be my Henry Mtn bison bull (free range) but that was with a rifle, or my mtn grizzly but that was with a gun too.
Like I said, you never really know with whom you are converseing on the net....doubt my animals you're all welcome to stop on by the farm anytime you wish.
Old 12-20-2006, 10:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

- 12/20/2006 12:05:14 PM

showPicture("12/20/2006 11:05:14 AM",0,0,0,1874023,30)

eagle chickie

titleAndStar(108,0,false,false,"","")
Rack Buck

[align=center][/align]
Granted I didn't see a buck I would gross score from a pic at 190" but it may be possible he is there.
My 4 best bucks WITH A BOW 168+,177+,190+ typicals and my most recent a non typical green scored over 250+ with 32 pts".
Go enjoy yourselves but rememberInot only havethe pictures to prove it but theantlers at my house...now about that show should it be my P&Y 'bou bullS,Blk bearS,elk,moose,whitetailS, kudu,oryx,warthog..or do you want to see it kept to just NA critters leaving the African stuff out? Of course it could be my Henry Mtn bison bull (free range) but that was with a rifle, or my mtn grizzly but that was with a gun too.
Like I said, you never really know with whom you are converseing on the net....doubt my animals you're all welcome to stop on by the farm anytime you wish.

Maybe we're out of our league Greg!

I just looked at PA's records . the best typical of all time is 178 2/8 and the best non typical is 203 3/8.
From the post above, she could hold the #1 record in both categories in PA. I wonder why she's never entered them? If she ever does, I guess we'd better search out some recipes for cooking crow
Old 12-20-2006, 10:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

I don't believe there is a 190" net typical ever recorded being taken in PA by anyone, even by car. I could be wrong, am I?
Old 12-20-2006, 10:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

We posted at the same time Bob,
I guess I'll just bow to the newly discovered PA deer hunting MASTER of all recorded history.
This site is awesome, with the connections with celebrities that one can make here.
Old 12-20-2006, 10:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

Here's a link to the records

http://www.pgc.state.pa.us/pgc/cwp/browse.asp?a=485&bc=0&c=69938

The best typical of all time TILL NOW APPARENTLY is 189 0/8 shot with a rifle.

I am truly in awe! Can I have your autograph EC?
Old 12-20-2006, 10:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Your uncle Uly used to say the same thing all the time. How is he doing anyway? Wasn't his first name Terry also?
Old 12-20-2006, 10:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

Wasn't his first name Terry also?
OMG Greg, I missed that! Could it be....
Old 12-20-2006, 10:56 AM

What part of record books mean nothing to me other than to compare what I've taken for my sole pleasure burn you most? Now I understand to a horn monger the P&Y & B&C listing are the Holy Grail and how hard it must be to phantom that it means so little to others but that is life. I also hate to disenchant you but if you notice on by my picture in AC forum I do indeed have female parts and my name is spelled with an i (Teri) forgive me for sharing the phonetics with about a few hundred thousand other Teri in Pa alone.
As for a buck scoreing over 190" typical grossin Pa my largest isn't even the largest taken by a family member here on our land. Heck you should see the buck my nephew killed in 2001. But I agree that my nontypical is pretty impressive.
What the pair of you guys seem to have forgotten is there's a whole country full of hunting to be had,even an entire world to hunt....while you have judged by your narrow huntingexperiences what others have accomplished....so while you wile away another winter thinking about a big trip to the wilds of Pa or for that matter the midwest...I've placed a deposit on Tanzania/Selous K47R1/cape buffalo for Aug '07 and laugh at you pooooor little wannabes stuck here in Pa.hunting a poor little deer herd.

BUT!! I still extend the offer of stopping by our farm for a look at my trophy room.
Old 12-20-2006, 11:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

If you do indeed have whitetails with scores like that, you must have a pen of farm raised deer on that farm of yours. Even at that, it is tough to grow them that big consistantly. I find it odd that someone would take that many world class whitetails from PA of all places, and not get them entered or even have them mounted. You stated that you have the "racks" so I'm supposing that you don't have the mounts.
Buying a hunt in Africa, which anyone with some extra cash could do, does not make you such a hunter. Those hunts are very much on the same level as shooting penned animals. You want the animal, they want your money. Not so impressive. Do you think they will let you fail or even leave the outcome up to you? Face it, you WILL go home with an animal.
Old 12-20-2006, 11:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

The records referred to are PA records and cost nothing to enter. I think most will agree that it's curious that you claim two PA archery bucks that would score # 1 in both typical and non typical categories.

It would be easy to shut up those who question you by simply posting pics of you with your trophies. Oh, and posting photos of just the animal like you did with those African beasts won't hold water here. those could have come from anywhere.

I'm anxioyusly waiting with salt and pepper in hand ready totake a bite of that crow! Go ahead, prove me wrong!

Quick Reply: PA license sales 2006 The sky isn't falling after all!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.