Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Muzzleloader Maryland >

Muzzleloader Maryland

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Muzzleloader Maryland

Old 01-05-2007, 11:05 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Muzzleloader Maryland

Today is kind of a bust unless you are stalking, so tomorrow looks good if anyone is going out for the special 2-day firearm season. I'm kind of glad that its raining today as that will help keep the woods quiet for the remainder of bow season.

Anyone going out tomorrow? Its supposed to be like 65 degrees, so I'm not too sure about good movement, but I'll be taking my ML out one last time for the season to see if I can't put a tag on a doe or two. Was just seeing if anyone else was going and if you are, good luck.
Old 01-05-2007, 12:57 PM

i went out today (friday) and it was beautiful out and i saw 5 does. missed one with my bow so im going out saturday to see if i can change my luck, good luck
Old 01-05-2007, 01:08 PM
Fork Horn

Despite the warm weather tomorrow, I will be giving ita try. Godd Luck to all those that go tomorrow.
Old 01-05-2007, 02:21 PM
Fork Horn

Yup I'm heading out tomorrow to give deer one more go. I have deer in the freezer so I'm not bummed if the warm weather keeps them down.

Anyone else?
Old 01-05-2007, 09:14 PM
Fork Horn

I hope its not as foggy as it is near me by the rest of you. I just got home and could barely see 15 feet in front of my car. I guess its up at 5AM to see what the fog is like. I might end up stalking tomorrow if the fog doesn't go away.
Old 01-06-2007, 08:48 AM
Fork Horn

Woke up at 515A and couldn't see more than 10 feet outside due to the dense fog. I decided to pass on today because of the fog and the temps being near 70 this afternoon.[:@] Now its back to the bow until the end of January!
Old 01-06-2007, 02:59 PM
Fork Horn

I went out and didn't see squat. Deer hunting is done for me. Good year.

Now for some crow, rabbit, and squirrel.
Old 01-06-2007, 04:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

I was hunting with my usual hunting buddy. Around 0930 we sat down on a log and started talking about how much the warm weather was making the hunting tough and that we might as well bag it for the morning.

Suddenly he looked up and pointed, seven or eight deer were coming right to us. We waited until they were about 15 - 20 yards away and started shooting. He dropped one with a clean head shot. I managed to get two before they all got out of sight. Nice way to end the season.
Old 01-06-2007, 11:06 PM
Fork Horn

Glad to see that someone had some luck during this summer we are calling January![:@] My bow is ready to go for the next 3 weeks and then its time to dust off the shakespeare rod and reel!
Old 01-07-2007, 05:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hammy,
Good luck with the late bow season. I have spent so many hours deer hunting this year that I am just about burnt out.It is easier to quit when the freezer is full.
I'm going to BPS tomorrow to pick up a fish finder and some other new toys. Time to get back after the finny creatures.

Quick Reply: Muzzleloader Maryland

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.