Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 DEER WITH HEADS MISSING IN CLINTON COUNTY,PA. >

DEER WITH HEADS MISSING IN CLINTON COUNTY,PA.

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

DEER WITH HEADS MISSING IN CLINTON COUNTY,PA.

Old 12-08-2006, 05:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default DEER WITH HEADS MISSING IN CLINTON COUNTY,PA.

tragic things happening..here in clinton county,pa. weekend before opening of buck/doe deer were found in the rt144 area near where they did the penn state deer trapping last year..this road takes you from renovo to snow shoe..

they found deer without heads on..they feel they were all bucks..they did find 1 with a 8 point rack on it..they found 4 in 1 area with no heads..

then someone in truck,red/silver went to green lantern bar and threw out 3 deer on ground..2 were doe and 1 a button buck..

WHATKIND OF PEOPLE WOULD DO THIS..
Old 12-08-2006, 05:28 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: DEER WITH HEADS MISSING IN CLINTON COUNTY,PA.

Clearly absolutely low life slobs that seem to come out every orange season.
Old 12-08-2006, 06:12 PM
Fork Horn

My thoughts exactly.Dont know how someone could live with themselves after doing something like that.Funny thing is none of these poachers ever get jail time,just a hefty fine and loss of hunting privelages.Maybe jailtime would discourage poaching.
Old 12-08-2006, 06:20 PM
Host of Hosts

WHATKIND OF PEOPLE WOULD DO THIS.. [align=right][/align]
I hate to say it but these slob hunters as Rob said are becoming more and more visable to me. I have had a very hard time this year trying to decide if I even wanted to hunt the gun season. I see alot of slob hunters, some in my own family and some freinds. It makes me want to give it up and hunt only with my bow. I'm not saying there aren't slobs in the bowhunting world, but way fewer than in gun season. Maybe I'm too critical. I just don't like to see laws broken for 60 lbs of meat. Do it right and follow the rules or don't do it.
Old 12-08-2006, 07:23 PM

Who knows, It could of been members of peta or antis trying to make hunters look bad for their cause. You never know.Maybe it was kids out doing this all so.I would rather have them shoot up deer than go to some school and shoot students.But no matter what.No matter who did these thing,I believe they are dangerous and got problems.They sound like serial killers in the making.You see all these killings from one place to another and they drop their bodies off on side of the road where ever.It's like a game they are playing.See if they can get caught.No matter what,When they cut the heads off,You know they are leaving a trail for people to notice.If they didn't want people to notice they wouldn't behead the dears.These people got real mental issues. Sounds like antis to me though.
Old 12-08-2006, 07:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

It's not just Clinton Co., sproulman.....I live in Indiana Co., and have seen enough of it here, too. I guess I just don't understand what pleasure someone could get from poaching a big buck, or removing the head and horns from a roadkill and pretending that they got it in fair competition with the rest of us. Total lowlifes as far as I'm concerned. I would hope that somehow they get caught and face a maximum penalty. Scums of the earth.
Old 12-08-2006, 07:57 PM

The way they are making a big issue over it,I thought they was killing them and beheading them and throwing them on the side of a road.I have no problem with people cutting the heads of for the antlers from road kills.Whats the big deal other than the deer in plain view without a head.Atleast drag it off the road to the weeds or woods after you do so though.I would find that taisteless to see a deers body without a head. And who the hell wrote this story up?They feel they was bucks,Did it have apenis or not or did they take that part all so?
Old 12-09-2006, 06:48 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Pawildman

removing the head and horns from a roadkill and pretending that they got it in fair competition with the rest of us. Total lowlifes as far as I'm concerned.
Iwas talking toa guy who drives truck on I-80, spotted a big road kill. He cut the head, then bought a license and then entered a big buck contest somewhere in the middle of the state. He took home$2500 for his effort. There's one motivation.
Old 12-09-2006, 08:17 AM

ORIGINAL: PA_BOW_HUNTER

ORIGINAL: Pawildman

removing the head and horns from a roadkill and pretending that they got it in fair competition with the rest of us. Total lowlifes as far as I'm concerned.
Iwas talking toa guy who drives truck on I-80, spotted a big road kill. He cut the head, then bought a license and then entered a big buck contest somewhere in the middle of the state. He took home$2500 for his effort. There's one motivation.
I bet he seen it about 30 miles before I79 going west on I80. I seen a deer without a head driving to work about a month and a half ago. If you see him again or know him.Ask if that is the location.
Old 12-09-2006, 05:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: lead poisoner

The way they are making a big issue over it,I thought they was killing them and beheading them and throwing them on the side of a road.I have no problem with people cutting the heads of for the antlers from road kills.Whats the big deal other than the deer in plain view without a head.Atleast drag it off the road to the weeds or woods after you do so though.I would find that taisteless to see a deers body without a head. And who the hell wrote this story up?They feel they was bucks,Did it have apenis or not or did they take that part all so?
these were not ROADKILLS..all were in same area,like within 1 mile..it was near the elk viewing area..speed on rt144 in that area is about 35 miles per hr..

i used to drive it when there was lots of deer,you very seldom saw road kill..

yes, the deer had penis on them..all shot NOT hit by car..the shooting was done from thanksgiving to sunday before opening of gun season.. the deer that were thrown off at green lantern bar parking lot they have suspects and i believe they are from OUT OF THE AREA,not local residents of clinton county..

this turns my stomach..

Quick Reply: DEER WITH HEADS MISSING IN CLINTON COUNTY,PA.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.