Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Picture of HUGE buck in My country club >

Picture of HUGE buck in My country club

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Picture of HUGE buck in My country club

Old 09-15-2006, 07:07 PM
Fork Horn

Default Picture of HUGE buck in My country club

where i live. i dont know what to do?? do i set up one morning and go after him. it's crazy there are 4-5 shooters with 2 being monsters roaming the golf course and i see them everyday
Old 09-15-2006, 07:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: HUGE buck in My country club

If your talking archery--then heck yeah. Ask the GM of the club--it's possible there wanting to do something about the deer. I wouldn't particularly mention the big bucks--just ask them if it would be possible to hunt a few deer--if not right away then maybe when the weather turns bad and there are no golfers. If not see if there are some adjoining lands to hunt. Usually around golf courses there is development and if there is any constrcution going on with some wild brushy areas--they might be prime and usually the developer that temproarily owns the land doesn't really care or isn't around[8D]
Old 09-15-2006, 07:18 PM
Fork Horn

man u r right. there are 20+ acres that have posted up forever across from the country club. they are bedding in there and crossing the road. i see the crossing areas when i run past there. how do i go about finding the landowner and then offering them a million to hunt that tract??

thanks
Old 09-15-2006, 07:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

how do i go about finding the landowner
Again, somebody at the club normally knows--especially if they are involved in any real estate?
Old 09-16-2006, 03:40 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Picture of HUGE buck in My country club

I for the live of me see no deer in that picture.
Old 09-16-2006, 05:13 PM
Typical Buck

i do see a deer but i honestly dont know how u can count the points and i just had my eyes checked and there perfectly fine

I have the same problm...i have been watching a HUGE buck runnin around in the feild up the road from my house but idk how to find the owner to get permission to hunt it
Old 09-16-2006, 06:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

You can see deer, but no specifics on the rack as the picture is small and the deer are in darkness in the background. Rick isn't a smart a$$.
Old 09-16-2006, 06:23 PM
Fork Horn

well..the pic that i have is larger. i had to reduce it for the site. sorry. if u look closely u can see that the rack is nice. i just come from the country club. i placed my trail cam on the course and will get it in the morning. i saw 2 monsters enter the golf course this evening ouch. i can get a shot...it's just a matter of timing, weather, and the deer maintaining the same pattern. the little apple tree that they have been hitting dropped some HUGE apples tonight...compliments of me haha. i hope that the cam works...and more importantly...doesnt get stolen. if it does..o well. ive had it for 3 years..havent used it much.
Old 09-16-2006, 06:57 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: lemond35

well, first of all the qoute is, " for the life of me"! that's your first problem. second problem...get your eyes checked...there are 2 deer..one being a 10pt buck. what's with the smart a55's this year??

I'll let you and your potty mouth slide this time just because I'm that kind of guy. 11 posts, [&:]wow[&:], you got a lot tolearn.
Old 09-17-2006, 12:46 AM
Boone & Crockett

you bet