Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Stolen Trailmac camera >

Stolen Trailmac camera

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Stolen Trailmac camera

Old 09-08-2006, 10:06 PM

Default Stolen Trailmac camera

Today while me and my 14 y.o. Son were replenishing our bait piles for the forthcoming NJ archery season we discovered that some peice of garbage stole our camera. It is a new Trailmac Digital camera, it was secured in the metal case and get this locked with a cable lock ! I got the camera at the Harrisburg show.
I just set the camera up on Monday afternoon. And this happened on private property where our club leases a 600 acre farm.
There is some marks on the bark of the tree where the cable must have been cut off.
I have the serial numbers on the camera and e mailed trailmac for any information they may have on the caseing.
It just makes you want to quit hunting here in New Jersey.

Anyone hear of somone in the Andover area trying to off one of these please give me a p.m.

Thanks,
DetLieut
Old 09-09-2006, 02:41 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Stolen Trailmac camera

I hope you catch the sorry SOB! A hunter that steals from another hunter really needs a good
Old 09-09-2006, 06:22 AM
Boone & Crockett

I hope you catch the pathetic SOB as well. What a loser, especially if it's another hunter. I'd have a hard time resting until I dished out some personal justice.
Old 09-09-2006, 08:15 PM
Typical Buck

DetTieut, I feel your pain. I had one stolen about two weeks ago. It really stinks that someone would do that. Don't give up what you love to do just because of some other jerk. Enjoy your hunting.
Old 09-09-2006, 09:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

You'd think with all the GPS technology we have today, someone would invent a device that you can plant on objects ( cars, guns,ATVs, game cameras, etc...) that you could track down where the object is currently at.

The company that produced would make a bundle even if they sold them cheap.

You'd think law enforcement would set out "bait" with a device planted on it to break up theft rings and such.

Of course, if they did sell them to the public, there would be alot of thieves lying in a hospital beds all busted up.

Old 09-09-2006, 10:07 PM

They do make those devices for cars, mc's, construction equip etc. (lo-jack and on star). Why they have not for other things I do not know. Maybe price, maybe size problems.
Old 09-10-2006, 05:54 AM

This is where one of the scouting cameras that e-mails you a picture would come in handy. As the scumbag was stealing your camera, it would be taking a picture of him and e-mailing it to you. That would be cool.
Old 09-11-2006, 11:02 AM

buy 2 more have one watch the other one to find out who took it then call the game commission
Old 09-11-2006, 11:08 AM
Boone & Crockett

very common around here
Old 09-12-2006, 01:43 PM
Typical Buck

I had two stolen in one day. It's a bad feeling.

Sorry to hear it.

Quick Reply: Stolen Trailmac camera

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.