Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Greenbrier/Nicholas Co WV Hunting >

Greenbrier/Nicholas Co WV Hunting

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Greenbrier/Nicholas Co WV Hunting

Old 07-29-2006, 06:18 PM

Default Greenbrier/Nicholas Co WV Hunting

I just joined a HUGE lease in the Fenwick area near Richwood. I am in Barbour Co. and other that sign when I went to check out the area I have no clue about hunting this area. From what I can understand the area gets hammered by bear dog hunters but otherwise pressure is minimal. Does anyone know this area at all as far as game #'sor any information at all about hunting in this vicinity? I am primarily a deer, bear, turkey, and coon hunter. We also have squirrel dogs but don't kill many of them...just enough to keep the dogs working well.

Seemed to have a great deal of sign when I was there.....all kinds of tracks. Deer/bear/coyote/turkey/coon/squirrel and one unidentified...possibly a fisher.

I appreciate any input.

Thanks,
Dave in WV
Old 08-04-2006, 01:23 PM

Default RE: Greenbrier/Nicholas Co WV Hunting

Dryridge, I can't really help you but I will ask around, I work with a fella that lives in that area.