Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 ram jamboree in PA >

ram jamboree in PA

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

ram jamboree in PA

Old 05-23-2006, 07:11 AM

Default ram jamboree in PA

well guys i know alot of you guys hate hunting at preserves but there is a real cool place called the wilderness that is having a ram with a few boars thrown in jamboree. its called the wilderness lodge in everett pa the number is 814-784-5041. the cost is 300.00 for the hunt and 25.00 for lodging can't beat the price. the people there are great. its a great hunt for kids too. its bow only. they have some real nice anaimals there. there web site is thewildernesspa.com ask for Andy. tell him paul tsoukalas from philly sent ya.

paul
Old 05-23-2006, 09:56 AM

Default RE: ram jamboree in PA

oh yeah guys for the 25.00 for lodging you get dinner, breakfast, and lunch.... such a good hunt for the guys who can't go to texas and kill a ram...
Old 05-23-2006, 10:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: GREEK HUNTER

well guys i know alot of you guys hateShooting at preserves but there is a real cool place called the wilderness that is having a ram with a few boars thrown in jamboree. its called the wilderness lodge in everett pa the number is 814-784-5041. the cost is 300.00 for the shootand 25.00 for lodging can't beat the price. the people there are great. its a greatshoot for kids too. its bow only. they have some real nice animals there. there web site is thewildernesspa.com ask for Andy. tell him paul tsoukalas from philly sent ya.

paul
Old 05-23-2006, 10:58 AM

ok what was the reason to repost what i put up but just in larger letters and bolder... did i say something i wasn't suposed to? anything to offend you?
Old 05-23-2006, 11:01 AM

Where is "hunting' involved?
Old 05-23-2006, 11:20 AM

its like 600 acres... hey i'm not asking for comments just advising you guys there are a few more openings...
Old 06-01-2006, 08:02 AM

last chance its this weekend...
Old 06-05-2006, 10:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for the heads-up. Not my type of hunt but it doesn't bother me if someone wants to do this. It's a free country.
Old 06-05-2006, 11:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: BarnesX.308

Thanks for the heads-up. Not my type ofSHOOT but it doesn't bother me if someone wants to do this. It's a free country.
Old 06-09-2006, 06:24 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: bawanajim

ORIGINAL: GREEK HUNTER

well guys i know alot of you guys hateShooting at preserves but there is a real cool place called the wilderness that is having a ram with a few boars thrown in jamboree. its called the wilderness lodge in everett pa the number is 814-784-5041. the cost is 300.00 for the shootand 25.00 for lodging can't beat the price. the people there are great. its a greatshoot for kids too. its bow only. they have some real nice animals there. there web site is thewildernesspa.com ask for Andy. tell him paul tsoukalas from philly sent ya.

paul
ORIGINAL: bawanajim

ORIGINAL: BarnesX.308

Thanks for the heads-up. Not my type ofSHOOT but it doesn't bother me if someone wants to do this. It's a free country.
wow dude...It's a free country, 600 acres is alot, It's still called enjoying the outdoors. What do you call shooting an animal that shows up on a game trail? It's all the same...I just dont see the need for you or anyone to impose your opinions in such a way. If you dont feel it's "hunting" then so be it, don't gotta beat the bush!

Quick Reply: ram jamboree in PA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.