Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 strange sightings youve seen >

strange sightings youve seen

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

strange sightings youve seen

Old 03-19-2006, 06:57 PM

Default strange sightings youve seen

over the last two weekends ive seen A BALD EAGLE, absolutely awsome!

a partially albino deer doe all white body and molted brown neck and all brown head, i wish i had my video camera, saw it on the golf course in Lancaster New York while driving around at lunch in tow it had about 6 HUGE turkeys along for the grazing, what a sight
Old 03-19-2006, 08:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: strange sightings youve seen

Thats pretty cool. I hunt in MD alot on the eastern shore and see eagles alot, never in NJ though...
Old 03-19-2006, 09:24 PM

My motto is never leave home with out a camera, said those words too many times "wish I had a camera"

Old 03-19-2006, 10:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

cant really say ive seen anything all too strange.....just the normal outdoors lol...i do pretty much ALWAYS have my digital camera with me....and ive been known to stop in the middle of the road to take pics! lol......
Old 03-20-2006, 02:47 AM
Boone & Crockett

Spirits ,both human and animal
Old 03-20-2006, 06:53 AM

That golf coarse in Lancaster - is that the one on Brodway between Alden and Lancaster?

I have always seen a big flock of turkey there. I used to live in Alden but I live out in West valley now - and my sister lives in lancaster.

I saw a bald eagle last spring on Gennessee Rd in Sardinia just perched in a tree near the rd i went hime got the camera and came back but it was gone by then. I have a hawk nest i have been watching for the last couple years - the nest is on the ground and you can usually get close enough to see the chicks but the mother doesn't like it much. I take the kids up to see the chicks once they hatch but then pretty much leave them alone.

The other day I saw a big Mink feeding on a road kill opossum down in Andover, NY at about 10AM - Thaught that was a little unusual.
Old 03-20-2006, 07:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

A while back (while I was employed by Dismal World in Orlando) we were trapping nuisance alligators. We set out the trap in a cast member area swimming lake per a request from security. Upon return the following am, the trap was occupiedby TWO medium sized gators! The female was about 7 foot and the male was 9 foot. Two in the trap at one time was extremely rare. Must have been swimming "united", went in and got caught. I must say they were NOT happy at our arrival!!!
Old 03-20-2006, 09:18 AM
Typical Buck

I saw Bigfoot chasing a mountain lion that was attacking a wolf.And it was in New York
Old 03-20-2006, 09:52 AM

I'm sure they crossed the border into PA!!!!
Old 03-20-2006, 10:49 AM
Fork Horn

We have several pairs of Golden Eagles in my area in SW New Hampshire. They drift in the wind currents looking for prey and are always 2/2 early, then you see singles as the other is with the nest.

Quick Reply: strange sightings youve seen

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.