Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Harrisburg show

Old 01-16-2006, 08:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Harrisburg show

I'm going the first Wednesday,I think it's Feb. 8th...
Old 01-18-2006, 08:09 AM
Spike

How is the show. Do they sell new and used guns and rifles like the one in the PA expo center last weekend.
Old 01-19-2006, 03:12 AM
Boone & Crockett

The parking sucks. I e-mailed them they to see if have Handicap parking in the original lot. All they said is park and ride ther bus in from their other lots. Big help with wheelchairs them idiots.
Old 01-19-2006, 05:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

you should be able to park up close behind the part of their complew where the fishing stuff is (they always have a big block sectioned off (i think for exhibitors - but I bet they would let you park there are soemwhere close. Talk with the attendants (or cops) when you pull in.

no guns - show is great through

I think i'm changing plans and going either Wed or Thurs. Crowds should be a bit better
Old 01-19-2006, 06:43 AM

The parking sucks. I e-mailed them they to see if have Handicap parking in the original lot. All they said is park and ride ther bus in from their other lots. Big help with wheelchairs them idiots.
The parking is great. You park in a lot off site about a mile. A bus picks you up there basically at your vehicle and drops you off AT THE FRONT DOOR. Beats parking in the old lot and walking a fair distance and it also beats having the traffic backup on the old lot.
Old 01-19-2006, 06:56 AM
Boone & Crockett

What do I do about my wheelchair ,canes and O2 bottles, And how to I get my set of antlers there to be entered? What if you buy something big ??
You no what maybe I will check out their disabled set ups.If not within law I will sue the promoters.I want the chance to wheel in there and run in to everones shins with my foot pads.OH and be eye level with BOOBS. The heck with the place They will just have to miss my presence and suffer a loss
Old 01-19-2006, 07:17 AM

There are buses that are ADA compliant. You'll be fine. Everyone else seems to manage. All of the big shows are run this way at this facility. If it was a problem it would be all over the local paper. I'm 10 minutes away. I have not heard a peep.

Old 01-19-2006, 09:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Do any of the venders sell black powder and/or caps?
Thanks
Steve
Old 01-20-2006, 12:24 PM

I'll be there Friday Feb 10 at the QDMA booth!
Old 01-20-2006, 02:03 PM

the wife and i will be there on sat. its a great show ,a lot of people. gonna hook up with the bear outfitter i used last year. www.doubledoutdoors.com

Quick Reply: Harrisburg show

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.