Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Who's Going???

Old 01-10-2006, 02:48 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Who's Going???

ORIGINAL: PA GOBBLER

i wouldnt miss it. ill be there on one of the sat.'s. maybe run into some of you..lol
I'll be there,I'll be the guy with the camo. hat on, see uall there.
Old 01-11-2006, 05:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

be there 1st Saturday (ugggggghhhh). I know, it's not the ideal day to go . crowds will be huge and it get hotter that blue blazes in there. but that day works best for me. Gonna check out Randy Otiker and listen to Chuck Adams again. Then hit BPS, stay over and catch a Hockey game, then hit Cabelas for good measure (& a Gander Mt.) on way home.
Old 01-11-2006, 03:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

with gas prices,cost of parking,tickets, crowds ,we are not going this year.i dont know of many that are going from here,lock haven ,pa. sad,i loved to walk around and look at things but 45 dollars round trip from here just gas,is terrible.