Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Gun clubs in CNY >

Gun clubs in CNY

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Gun clubs in CNY

Old 12-31-2005, 10:06 AM
Fork Horn

Default Gun clubs in CNY

Any of you guys belong to gun clubs in the CNY area? I know there are alot of them around. Was just looking for some info on them.

Thanks,
Mike
Old 12-31-2005, 11:23 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Gun clubs in CNY

I know of a few farther north of you, like Camden Rod and Gun Club, Point Rock Rod and Gun Club, Blossvale Fishing and Hunting Club, etc. you just gotta look around and see whats there! good luck!

Camden R$G club has a full range and lodge area.
Old 12-31-2005, 11:30 AM

There are clubs in Groton, McGraw, Solon, Homer, Scott... Try Groton and Mcgraw for events, I know they shoot regularly.Also a new indoor pistol range is open from what I understand.
Old 12-31-2005, 03:02 PM
Fork Horn

I left messages at the bridgeport rod and gun, Jamesville, FM and the one in Dewitt. Just looking for a place to bring the family to shoot, besides our hunting spot.

Thanks again,
Mike
Old 12-31-2005, 03:18 PM

I'm also from Syracuse, Tipp Hill. Try out Otisco Rod and Gun Club. Only about 20 minutes from here. Do a search on google and they have a downloadable application. It's under 30$.
Old 12-31-2005, 06:08 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: SCHOOLBOY

I'm also from Syracuse, Tipp Hill. Try out Otisco Rod and Gun Club. Only about 20 minutes from here. Do a search on google and they have a downloadable application. It's under 30$.

I think I took my pistol permit class there. Only $30 not bad I`ll look into it.
Old 12-31-2005, 06:44 PM
Fork Horn

Just downloaded the application for otisco, it`s $56 for tha family, not bad at all.
Old 01-02-2006, 10:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Igo to the South Shore Association on south bay road in cicero. Its right near the lake. It's 36.00 per person I believe and I don't know about family. My next choice would be Eldbridge or Camillus cause they have an Indoor pistol range. I am also from Syracuse and South Shore is a 15 minute drive for me. Hope this helps.
Old 01-02-2006, 04:42 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: SPIKEHORN11

Igo to the South Shore Association on south bay road in cicero. Its right near the lake. It's 36.00 per person I believe and I don't know about family. My next choice would be Eldbridge or Camillus cause they have an Indoor pistol range. I am also from Syracuse and South Shore is a 15 minute drive for me. Hope this helps.
Sweet . Thanks that`s what I was looking for as far as close. I`ll give them a call.
Old 01-03-2006, 05:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

falcons in auburn, salmoncreek and aanother in owasco

Quick Reply: Gun clubs in CNY

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.