Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Some NJ trail cam pics >

Some NJ trail cam pics

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Some NJ trail cam pics

Old 12-07-2005, 02:17 AM

Default RE: Some NJ trail cam pics

Here is from my game cam.

Old 12-07-2005, 05:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

Nice shots
Old 12-08-2005, 03:36 AM

All these shots are on state land in NJ.
Old 12-08-2005, 08:25 PM
Typical Buck

if you guys think that the blind pics are real...keep dreamin...they arent
Old 12-08-2005, 09:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Todd, mine are real. The others posted behind mine.... well that would be pretty impresive, but I would think you would shoot them if they were that close to the blind!
Old 12-09-2005, 03:04 AM

Hey guys, I'm a freelanceoutdoor writer and photographer. I used a Canon eos GIII with 2x converter w/ a 75mm-300mm telephoto lens. He todd I'm also a union carpenter out of local 626 Delaware. I have probably seen more big bucks in one day,like the ones in picture then you have seen in a season. Patience, brother is the key. It help to be a good outdoorsmen too. That is mine on the left. I took two guy which I meant online to a public place last year and this is whathappened in one day. This doesn't happen very often, but if you spend 200+ days a year in the field, you kind of get the knowledge needed. I have learned to make my passion my career. I'm always scouting. I have found some awesome duck hunting spots while deer hunting, great deer spots while running my beagles for rabbits andpaddling my canoe. Keep an open mind and never stop learning about the outdoors.

Old 12-09-2005, 03:20 AM

I supposes these aren't real either.

Old 12-09-2005, 03:26 AM

Me with tuna. I have something like 5000+ photos that I have taken in my portfolio,I send these off to magazines to try and get them accepted for print. This is my hobby and part-time job. Todd, I looked at some of you other posts and noticed that you hunt in NJ. I live in NJ and know of thousands of places to hunt, fish and trap. Send me an e-mail if you would like some help on getting one of these bruisers. I can point you in the right direction. Closing the deal with the shot is on you.

Old 12-09-2005, 09:54 AM

Put down the camera.
Pick up the gun!
Nice pics man!
Old 12-09-2005, 05:04 PM
Typical Buck

if u say they are real...fine, but i have seen the one pic of the buck trailing the doe b4?? nice tuna, by the way. the comment about seeing more big bucks, NOT, I started hunting when i lived on the edge of Valley Forge State Park have u ever been there?? i have had more BIG bucks on my property, than u have shot with your camera, sorry, but it is the truth. good luck hunting and such.

Quick Reply: Some NJ trail cam pics

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.