Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 never had a chance to draw >

never had a chance to draw

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

never had a chance to draw

Old 10-27-2005, 09:18 AM

Default never had a chance to draw

hey guys had a chance @ A 8 point this morning here is how it went ..

Iam set up on a edge of a feild and i am in a blind about 5 feet in when i see a deer enter the feild about 100 yards away i see it's a buck did not look to big from 100 yards and he started moveing away from me intill
i took out my can i hit that twice he stoped and looked and i did it again and he started moveing my way as he was comeing in he stoped 2 or 3 times sniffing the air but the air was just right for me. he got to about 45 yards to these 5 little pine trees about 7-10 feet tall and was looking my way and new were the sound of the primos can was comeing from and thats when i seen it was a ok looking 8 pt when he turned stright at me @ 37 yards and was walking tords me i new with my mid arms and up to my head showing that i might spook this deer when drawing my bow so when he looked to his righ i rased the bow and was ready to draw . then he wiped his head around and looked right me and blew his nose and started to move right back were he came from at this point i new the hunt for this buck was over .

big al

speeking of the can by primos i have never had bucks turnaround and reacted to anyother can like thay do to the can ... it is awesome and if u don;t have one go buy one because u can make bucks turn to u like a snap of your fingers.. good luck

big al
Old 10-27-2005, 09:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: never had a chance to draw

Great story.The can works on does too.
Old 10-27-2005, 09:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: never had a chance to draw

Too bad you weren't in a pop-up blind or a treestand, probably had him. I had the same problem one yr with a small ground blind that only covers you if your on your knees & ducking down. I haven't used it since!! But least he got your blood pumping. I love those Primos cans, they work awesome!