Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Day 14....Anyone smokepoling? >

Day 14....Anyone smokepoling?

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Day 14....Anyone smokepoling?

Old 10-17-2005, 09:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Day 14....Anyone smokepoling?

Well i was thinkin about taking the smokestick out later on for a doe. Since im in college now i dont get to make it out as much and i can just think of how good some jerky would be while hittin the books late at night! Is anyone else goin out tonight? either with bow or smoker?

Ill post back later after the hunt!
Old 10-17-2005, 10:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Day 14....Anyone smokepoling?

Gotta work today but I'll be out in my tree looking for that big boy with the bowin the AM.

Doublelung55, did you check out any of those areas I emailed you about?

The area around KPD is one of my favorites for early muzzy doe hunts. I'd be goin there tomorrow but I got a date with a certain buck closer to home Did ya get that map yet?
Old 10-17-2005, 11:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

yea BT i talked to some upper classmen too , i am supposed to go scout a spot with the bows tommorow with a kid on my hockey team.....by some yellow lake park or somethin.....im also gonna get out with another buddy on a farm he has permission to hunt! ill post back to ya on the deer i spot tommroow!
Old 10-17-2005, 12:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

i too am in college.....made it out saturday...no luck...very windy...had atleast one come through before i could see...that was it....tomarow im done with class at 315...so i may hunt then......and wed i dont have class till 6....so i want to hunt wed morning.......but it looks like more wind!!!!!! ill probably still hunt....but i hate the wind!!! 10mph BREEZE and 30mph gusts!!! i doubt i see much again.......but thats ok........i got all of late flintlock OFF..rifle hunting will be tough with finals after that.......but i think ill definently hunt the first day...maybe a saturday or both if i can pull it off.........college definently put a damper on my hunting...but itll pay off
Old 10-17-2005, 12:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Mauser where do you go to school at? im goin to IUP and im playin hockey there, if you got it facebook me !

Joe Meehan