Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 What No PA day 12 >

What No PA day 12

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

What No PA day 12

Old 10-14-2005, 03:37 PM

Default What No PA day 12

Not that I have anything exciting to report. Went out this morning, sat in the rain again. No deer sightings until I got down and walked out. Shot at a hog, ground hog, that is. Missed right under his belly. I've been looking for him all season and he showed up today and I was bored.
Old 10-14-2005, 06:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: What No PA day 12

I was in an hour before first light as allways. The rain did'nt start till noon, what a break! I saw seven deer all day, nothing close.[&o]
Old 10-14-2005, 09:41 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: What No PA day 12

Out today lost count after 50. Mostly 60-70 lb does, a few spike bucks and some small other legal bucks. Couldn't get any clear shot opportunites and then had to report back to work, the joys of spending my lunch break at Valley Forge Park. Sitting reading the newspaper today half a asleep I had a spike buck actually licking the bumper of my car when it was still running. If you guys think there are no deer in PA you gotta come check out my spot.