Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

any del county

Old 10-10-2005, 12:22 PM

Default any del county

so guys who hunts in del county pa....
Old 10-10-2005, 04:31 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: any del county

i live in wayne pa...what do u need to know??
Old 10-11-2005, 09:05 AM

well i was hoping to find out where there is some land that i can hunt maybe with a buddy... just don't want to travel to far maybe del county , chester county,..... i have asked alot of people to hunt there land but won't let me even offered to work with a few people even pay them or help around the property... but alot don't let you... one woman told me she used to let a guy hunt there and he got hurt and he tried to sue her... why would you do that because you got hurt hunting...
Old 10-11-2005, 07:32 PM
Typical Buck

well, let me fill u n on a few things...at least in wayne and the surrounding area. i lived on a pro[erty and had the pleasure of hunting valley forge state park deer that's how i started archery hunting...15-20 deer a day on the property made it tempting. anyway, the people out here do not want ur money or work to hunt. u need to find another way in. there is a place that i go to in phoenixville..nice archery shop and outdoors....it's called something...outfitters. anyway, trying joining there and asking around. u might get in like that. it's very hard to drive up to a property on valley forge mountain and ask to hunt...the homes are 1mil plus and the people arent into it for the most part. mayb try sticking ur card in a door. getting a job, and then ask to hunt. dont ask to hunt and u will do work.
lastly, i hate to say this, but u need to leave ur buddy to fend for himself. most people will only let one person on. i am on farms in s nj and i i had to get on myself first. if u r in a situation where the home owner wants alot of deer shot...then u have a chance to get him on. good luck