Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 PGC= a bunch of inept boobs!!! >

PGC= a bunch of inept boobs!!!

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PGC= a bunch of inept boobs!!!

Old 10-04-2005, 07:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default PGC= a bunch of inept boobs!!!

Just got my DMAP permit. So far so good right? Wrong! My two sons, 16 and 13, eachgot a letter telling them they were inelgible because they failed to report their DMAP harvest last year. The PGC also kept their 6 bucks!The only problem is that I sent all 3 reports in at the same time last year.

They also sent an affadavit to each kid that they could take to a notary if they "did" send them in. I called Harrisburg and was told that there were hundreds like them so they were sending out theaffadavits so people could still get their DMAPS. Just take two kids to the notary, at my expense of course, and they'llget their permits. [:'(]

Typical bureaucratic stupidity. They screwed up and lost a bunch of records so it only makes sense to screw with law abiding hunters simply applying for thier tags. Who wants to bet that they wont get em in time for the youth deer season?[:@]

Of course it's better than last year. Last year I got a lettertelling me I applied for two DMAPS and they were not fining me the $100 but they keeping the 6 bucks. The problemwas that I only applied for one tag but my son who has the same first name and address as me did (of course he hasa different middle name and definitely a different birthday)I called to complain and thye were very apologetic but my son didnt get his tag in time for youth season.

And they expect us hunters to support a license fee increase. How about they just fire the idiots that allow things like this to happen.[:@]
Old 10-04-2005, 07:45 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: PGC= a bunch of inept boobs!!!

that sucks for the kids. hopefully you got them a reg. doe tag so they can still get a shot at a deer. and also hope the DMAP's come inon time
Old 10-04-2005, 08:21 PM

Hopefully it'll work out for you. If you don't have the tags a week before the youth hunt, RAISE HELL!!!
Doesn't it seem like you could switch PGC in your title with ANY gov't agency.
Old 10-04-2005, 09:36 PM

THATS WHY I BASICALLY QUIT HUNTING PA. ONLY THING I HUNT IS GOOSE AND DUCK THEY CANT SCREW THAT UP
Old 10-05-2005, 01:10 AM
Boone & Crockett

LOL,typical crap.Will continue to happen untill they totally change the doe tag system
Old 10-05-2005, 06:19 AM

Apply for and receive multiple anterless tags & DMAP tags each year, never had a problem.
fyi, the people processing these applications are civil service workers. Basically the bottom of the food chain.
Old 10-05-2005, 07:21 AM
Typical Buck

the people processing these applications are civil service workers. Basically the bottom of the food chain.
-----------------------------------------------------
From the looks of things at the PGC that's all that they have working there.
Old 10-05-2005, 07:34 AM
Boone & Crockett

Sorry to hear that. There is no reason that the kids should have to suffer for their mistakes.
Old 10-05-2005, 07:44 AM

whats a dmap
Old 10-05-2005, 08:25 AM
Typical Buck

same thing happened to my dad they said he never sent his card in but i never got a letter or a coupon. i called to see why i got mine and he didnt when i applied on-line for his and mine at the same time and they said their computer didnt show him on the list of people who sent in their report cards so he got the shaft and didnt get a DMAP this year.

Greek it stand for deer management assistance program.
here is what it is if you want to check it out http://www.pgc.state.pa.us/pgc/cwp/view.asp?a=465&q=163880

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.