Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

$5.00 a gallon

Old 09-25-2005, 06:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: $5.00 a gallon

When Liberals start yappin about ol GW around me I just ask em if they cashed their George Bush check or if they sent it back. (remember the tax cut that helped us out of the last recession?) Aint found one yet that sent it back but found a lot who went off cause they didn't get one. Remember that those who hadnt paid taxes didnt get a rebate.

So Frank, did you send back your George Bush check? Did you even get one?
Old 09-25-2005, 06:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

they said oil from shale rock wasnt feasable till it hit 50$ a barrel. i think its time. also brazil is way ahead of us with the alcohol gas. we just need to start voicing our complaints.
Old 09-25-2005, 07:56 PM

ORIGINAL: lost horn

state of the country today...it has never at any time been in worse shape!!
---------------------------------------
With a statement like that you either flunked history or you went to one of those liberal schools that don't teach real history.

Kerry what a joke !!!!! [:@]
HAHA. You hit the nail right on the head.

Unfortunately, Kerry is my representative in the Senate. Him and Ted Kennedy [:'(].
Old 09-25-2005, 08:20 PM
Typical Buck

Unfortunately, Kerry is my representative in the Senate. Him and Ted Kennedy [:'(].
----------------------------------------
Sorry about that digi200, that must be like getting hit with a double barrell !
Old 09-25-2005, 09:44 PM

Let's also remember that if Jean Francois Kerry was the president, he would have had all of 7 1/2 months of administrative experience going into Katrina. The blame is going to fall right where it belongs--with the lion's share on Louisiana Governor Kathleen Blanco, New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin, and even a fair amount for the brother of Senator Mary Landrieu, whose brother is the lieutenant governor of Louisiana, and whose father was the mayor of NO at one point. 'Course, you could blame the Louisiana Department of Homeland Security, who kept the American Red Cross out of New Orleans (and where several high-ranking Dem officials were under indictment for misappropriating Federal funds for levee maintenance, before Katrina hit), too . . . before you start throwing rocks at President Bush.

Trust me . .. when that comission starts to ask questions, there will be a lot of people with egg on their faces--starting with the above-mentioned state and local officials.

Get the oil shale!

Digi200, I feel your pain . . . my two are (Rhymes with Chuck) Schumer and HilLIARy.
Old 09-26-2005, 09:03 AM

ORIGINAL: cardeer

I just borrowed a elecric golf cart.I only go 2 miles to the store anyway. Let it come.And i got my welfare check for low income heating fuel already .Let it come.

let me get this right.. you got a welfare check for low income heating fuel, but on another thread i seen where you got 5 doe tags just to burn them up?? what is wrong with this picture?
Old 09-27-2005, 07:05 PM

Frank... is this Sr or Jr?... I'd expect a remark from Jr like that because of his inexperience and possible peer pressure, but nevewr Sr... Kerry is a Klown...