Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 ANF DMaps all gone >

ANF DMaps all gone

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

ANF DMaps all gone

Old 08-21-2005, 05:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default ANF DMaps all gone

Just checked the USFS website and they are fininshed taking applications for Dmap coupons for the ANF
They have not yet started taking apps for the two Kinzua quality deer co-ops. I was kind of suprprised they lasted this long considering the reduction in tags this year.
Old 08-22-2005, 09:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: ANF DMaps all gone

They have not yet started taking apps for the two Kinzua quality deer co-ops.
Actually, they have been gone for some time. THe ANF wasn't handling the South Zone KQDC #135 this year. It was being handled by some cooperative that owns it....regardless, they were sold out to start with as well. The North zone was sold out to 'alphas' before it became available to newbies and those that didn't fill their tag last year. This info is right from the contact listed on all the press releases from the website. Just a heads up.
Old 08-22-2005, 01:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: ANF DMaps all gone

Thanks Jason, I stand corrected![&:] Obviously I don't hunt those areas. It looks like our gang got in for the regular ANF Dmaps as well as one on the Collins Pine property off Muzette Road. We applied the first day the ANF had them and the CP website still showed a few available a week after our apps should have been there.