Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Who do you hunt with? >

Who do you hunt with?

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Who do you hunt with?

Old 08-04-2005, 09:58 AM

Default RE: Who do you hunt with?

Bowhunting- by myself the way I like it.
Firearms- family and friends.
Old 08-04-2005, 10:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm a loner. But I'm trying to change that. Living in a highly residential community that is 10 miles from the city of Pittsburgh doesn't help. I'm in the process of checking out some local sportman's clubs to see if I can join. I'm hoping that I'll make some new friends along the way and maybe even some new hunting buddies.
Old 08-04-2005, 02:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

My dad. My grandfather sometimes but he hunts phesants mostly. I'm on my own for Bow season except for one buddy but thats usually 2 times a year we hook up. I have 2 friends who want to hunt this year (one of them first time ever)but I don't have too many promising spots for them. I hope they keep with it.
Old 08-05-2005, 12:15 PM

I hunt with my father and my brother. I need someone to help drag.
Old 08-05-2005, 01:15 PM

ORIGINAL: WVBowhunter10

I hunt with my father and my brother. I need someone to help drag.
Thats why I love hunting with someone. In 2002, I dropped 2 doe about 5 mins apart during archery season.I was happy and then I realized i had to gut and drag them out along with carrying my bow and treestand.. 90 minutes later Im on my way to the butcher.. and then i went home and took a nap.
Old 08-05-2005, 01:15 PM

I hunt in a camp, whose primary member is my father's next-door neighbor (who never had any sons of his own). I've been hunting there since I was 14, and I'll turn 41 next month. I'll be there this fall, as my father has lost interest, and a good friend of mine doesn't have the time when I do. However, my sister's boyfriend does hunt . . . in the Southern Zone of New York. I'll get him into the Northern Zone . . . !
Old 08-05-2005, 05:43 PM
Fork Horn

I started hunting a couple ofyears ago. At first I went by myself, last year met up with a few guys from this site. Last year went out several times with Lefty26 and Slicendice, learned a lot from both of them. Hope to get out with them as much as possible this year, learn some more, and hopefully get my first deer.
Old 08-05-2005, 08:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

The core is me, my dad and a guy from the old hunting club. Other than that, it's few of my friends. Only one of them hunted before I got them into it. I think that only my dad and Jack really understand the deer season mania.
Old 08-05-2005, 09:01 PM

My husband hunts with me...in the same woods, well out of my archery range
Old 08-06-2005, 05:59 AM

mostly alone but this year will be the first year for the wife.I hunt with a couple friends once in a while during bow but during shotgun I hunt with a friend and his father.

Quick Reply: Who do you hunt with?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.