Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns > Muzzleloading Guns
selling my Knight Mountaineer >

selling my Knight Mountaineer

Community
Muzzleloading Guns The smoking gun section.

selling my Knight Mountaineer

Old 11-17-2016, 08:04 AM
Spike

Smile selling my Knight Mountaineer

Hi all, like many of you I have several muzzleloaders. Actually too many. So due to a lousy work season, I've decided to sell my Knight Mountaineer. I still love & support Knight Rifles and I will continue to hunt with my beloved old, Knight Wolverine (weighs 1lb less than my Mountaineer), but I'm 54 yrs. old and not in that great of shape. I just dont care to haul even an extra pound around. On top of all that, these days I often hunt more with a high power rifle. So I just don't need four inline rifles. The wife agrees ha, ha, ha...
I'm asking $600 for the rifle as is - no scope or sling. Includes two standard breech plugs (1 new & 1 used 89 shots), two custom loose powder breech plugs (1 new & 1 used 60 shots).
I posted in Aug. this year that my Mountaineer had a defective barrel. Knight warrantied the barrel (has only 60 shots of BH 209 through it), and the problem of my first shot ALWAYS hitting high is resolved. Knight also warrantied the recoil pad, which they could not get off the old stock so they sent a brand new stock with pad. The gun is in brand new condition with just a few nicks & scratches. Only original parts left are the bolt, and trigger. Both function fine. Let me know what you think fellas. Happy Thanksgiving to you all...
Old 11-17-2016, 08:20 AM
Dominant Buck

post was moved to the classified in the muzzle loading section