Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns > Muzzleloading Guns
WTS Traditions Pursuit II XLT Guide Gun >

WTS Traditions Pursuit II XLT Guide Gun

Community
Muzzleloading Guns The smoking gun section.

WTS Traditions Pursuit II XLT Guide Gun

Old 11-08-2014, 01:31 PM
Fork Horn

Default WTS Traditions Pursuit II XLT Guide Gun

I need to pay some extra bills so I am regretingly putting this inline muzzie up for sale. When it was new, Bass Pro Carried it for $450 (50 more than Traditions listed price.)
I really need $300 plus shipping, but will consider reasonable offers. I put around 6 shots through it to sight in a scope. Sold the scope with the intetions of installing a peep sight that would screw into the screws for the scope. There are 3 nicks in the stock probably caused when putting another rifle back into the safe.
My memory says that the barrel was made by McMillan.

I borrowod some info from the Sportsmans Guide website.

TraditionsTM Pursuit II XLT .50 - cal. "Guide Gun." Select Hardwood / Nickel. Easy to shoot and clean... lightweight alloy frame plus rich hardwood stock! A modern muzzleloader for serious trophy hunting fun! The Traditions™ Pursuit II XLT .50 cal. "Guide Gun" Select Hardwood / Nickel takes the most innovative features of the Traditions™ muzzleloader line and brings them all together for you at a great price. -

Accelerator Breech Plug requires no tools and removes in just 3 full rotations... new flat face provides more consistent and thorough ignition while a built-in O-ring prevents blow back Rust-resistant,
lightweight alloy frame for long-lasting use in the field PAS (Projectile Alignment System) perfectly centers the bullet with the rifling in the barrel... lets you load fast and shoot more accurately
24" fluted barrel, 1 in 28" twist... 360° ported barrel reduces recoil
Monte Carlo-style stock and foreend made from select hardwood
Dual safety system lets you hunt with confidence...
extended ambidextrous hammer spur for fast, easy cocking action 209 shotgun primer for positive ignition even in poor weather
Tru-Glo™ fiber optic sights Drilled and tapped for a scope
Solid aluminum ramrod
Sling swivel studs
.50 caliber. 40" overall length.
Weighs 7 1 / 2 lbs.

See more at: http://www.sportsmansguide.com/produ....lhY9MS2N.dpuf