Community
Muzzleloading Guns The smoking gun section.

Nikon BDC Omega

Old 10-18-2009, 04:46 PM
OCD
Spike

Default Nikon BDC Omega

I have for sale a brand new Omega BDC with Dura Sight hardware for sale. I used it today at the range and it is not for me. I shot the gun a toal of 3 times with it on and went back to the sights that came with the gun. It is in perfect condition. It is black and 3-9 x 40.

I am asking $180 for it plus shipping. This thing new is $259 without the hardware. It was mounted to a CVA Optima. You can email me at [email protected]. if you need anymore info. If it helps I do live in SE Wisconsin near the Illinois boarder. I will be more than happy to meet within 25 miles of where I live to save you the cost of shipping.

Will consider trades at this time but not sure what I would be looking for. Make some offers for a trade.
Old 10-24-2009, 01:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

hey i am getting a triumph and want to get this scope. is shipping to 47882 included with that price
Old 10-24-2009, 06:27 PM
OCD
Spike

Default Shipping

How about we do $185.00 shipped to your door by USPS and if you would like insurance on it which I think is a good idea how about we make it $190 even. Please email me at [email protected] and I will send you pictures if you like. I will also be more than happy to give you my cell number to call me via email only.

Thanks.

John
Old 10-24-2009, 07:04 PM
Banned

Get a tracking # too. USPS cant track it if you dont get the Number.
Old 10-25-2009, 05:04 AM
OCD
Spike

Default Tracking Number

Mountaindevil54 once a deal is completed I will get the buyer all the info.

Thanks
Old 10-25-2009, 10:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

sounds good ocd 190 isno proplem. I will give you a call tomorrow I am busy today to much homework. I really want the camo but for your price i can live with out it. SO i see no proplems. I did not see in your first post about shipping being extra so 10 bucks for shipping and insurance is no big deal. thans again talk soon